A rookie chasing my grandson :)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fisk33
lvl.2

United States

I've had my P3P only four days so my piloting skills need some serious work, but i did manage to have some fun with my grandson Jackson

2015-5-31
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

Hehe, love how he just dumps the bike and runs!  
2015-5-31
Use props
JtrJr-Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Fisk,

I hate being the one to say it first but that's some dangerous flying you're doing. Have you seen what those props can do to someone if they make contact? That thing hits your Grandson and tears him up, you'll never forgive yourself. I don't know if this is your first quad or not but you'd probably should do a little research. I'm not going to link some of the gory videos I've seen but you can easily find them. IMHO, it's dangerous stuff to be doing and it's the kind of stuff that's going to lead to the banning of drones for all of us. One bad incident and that whole neighborhood will become anti-droners. It's a free country, do what you gotta do I guess.

Jerry
2015-5-31
Use props
fisk33
lvl.2

United States

JtrJr-Droner Posted at 2015-6-1 08:06
Fisk,

I hate being the one to say it first but that's some dangerous flying you're doing. Have you  ...

Relax Jerry.  It was just to be funny.  I wasn't really chasing him around and at no time did I actually try to  get anywhere near him.   You'll notice at the end when he dumps the bike, the quad stops going forward before it gets to him.    Same thing early on when he was on the other side of the tree.   I stopped before i got anywhere near him.

Yes, this is my first copter and i'm just learning, but i'm not going to do anything to get myself or the quadcopter community in trouble.   I'm playing it pretty safe right now...    
2015-5-31
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

Don't learn near them tree's or it will end in tears
Have fun
2015-5-31
Use props
venomx15301
lvl.3

United States

sinbad_uk@ntlwo Posted at 2015-6-1 08:27
Don't learn near them tree's or it will end in tears
Have fun

When I seen him go under that tree I cringed. LOL
2015-6-1
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

If you watch this you might think twice before you get your Phantom near anyone!!!

http://youtu.be/ji3Hii_LZOc
2015-6-1
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

Raybro Posted at 2015-6-2 08:35
If you watch this you might think twice before you get your Phantom near anyone!!!

http://youtu.be/ ...

Ouch!  That must have hurt!
2015-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules