Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care Refresh is the UK in the EU27 list
1142 4 2018-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter Ryder
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Just want to clarify (accepting that UK is leaving EU) but if I take out care refresh in UK does that cover apply as for other European countries (the EU27 I thought included the UK). I am guessing wherever (well in this world) any incident occurs we are covered but it just needs to be sent to a regional (or Country) service centre that matches where care refresh was initiated?Just deciding whether o buy but spend a lot of time outside UK but in Europe.
Thanks in adavance for any guidance.

2018-9-29
Use props
Wellsi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When I used DJI Care Refresh, it was sent to Germany.  Got the refurbed unit back within 7 days.

Cheers
Ian
(in London)
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Peter, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If your drone is purchased from the UK, it is recommended to purchase the DJI Care Refresh from the UK. If any accident happens and your need the DJI Care Refresh service, the drone will need to be sent to the DJI official repair center in the Netherlands and we provide the shipping label to many European countries. If the shipping label cannot be provided, you will need to shoulder it. Please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-9-29
Use props
Peter Ryder
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-29 23:12
Hi Peter, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If your drone is purchased from the UK, it is recommended to purchase the DJI Care Refresh from the UK. If any accident happens and your need the DJI Care Refresh service, the drone will need to be sent to the DJI official repair center in the Netherlands and we provide the shipping label to many European countries. If the shipping label cannot be provided, you will need to shoulder it. Please let us know if you have further concern.

Hi Mindy
But if (for example) I have an accident in Italy but my cover is from the UK  I am still covered I just send my aircraft to Holland? Also the EU27 includes the UK so as per your terms I am in both the UK Country and the EU region?
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Peter Ryder Posted at 2018-9-29 23:22
Hi Mindy
But if (for example) I have an accident in Italy but my cover is from the UK  I am still covered I just send my aircraft to Holland? Also the EU27 includes the UK so as per your terms I am in both the UK Country and the EU region?

The corresponding repair center of Italy is also Holland, DJI Care Refresh will cover it even it is shipped from Italy as long as you ship to the right repair center no matter from where you ship it.
The DJI Care Refresh is for sale in UK online store, we recommend to purchase it from the UK.
2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules