android app
3819 23 2014-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
risraelski
lvl.1

Israel

when will there be an android app for the ronin? it's realy a pain to go with the laptop? soon?

2014-9-19
Use props
info
New

Netherlands

I second that one.... Loving my Ronin, but it's an absolute nightmare to have to drag my laptop along all the time to do any change to settings..

So DJI... please hurry with the Android app!!

Thanx
2014-9-21
Use props
quadslo
lvl.2

Slovenia

I would also like to see android app asap
2014-9-22
Use props
info
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15568 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Please Android app!!!
2014-9-22
Use props
sonu2c
New

Canada

+1 for that
2014-9-22
Use props
sawwhat
New

France

hello
Is you a release date for Android Ronin ????
thank you
2014-9-24
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

sawwhat Posted at 2014-9-24 17:38
hello
Is you a release date for Android Ronin ????
thank you

We are working on it now and don't have a certain release date could inform
2014-9-29
Use props
ennkay
New

Canada

It would be great if you could at least inform us whether it will be this year... It really is quite a pain to have my laptop at every shoot.

Thank you
2014-10-6
Use props
amd-studio
New

Russia

when? Why this discrimination? may be in the United States the vast majority of users iOS, but in other countries where you sell your products is not so ...
2014-11-16
Use props
info
New

Netherlands

Every month or so I send an email to the DJI team concerning the release of the Android App.... and this is their latest reply to me.

So the good news is that I get replies to emails every once in a while, but the bad news is that DJI is not committing to any release date or even the development of the Android app itself !! Just a promise to forward my email to the R&D department.... that's all I get.

I'm a little worried if the current version of the Ronin will EVER be operable through Android. It seems like DJI is already waving the Andoid support goodbye for this one... ( Maybe there's a new model coming ?? ) Why else would it take that long ?

Meanwhile my Ronin sadly sits in it's case more that I would like because I am using my Steadicam where I can. My Steadicam always works, is easy to setup, never complains or fails and has great technical support from Tiffen (which by the way I've never needed yet)

---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------
Dear DJI team,

I just keep on trying every month until there is some kind of respons that I, and many, many android users with me, can work with.
I guess you're getting alot of questions regarding the Android App for the Ronin. And that is not strange since there is still no news on the release of the Android version, and "soon" or "in the future" is not very promising.

So DJI, please keep communicating with the Ronin users, because while the Ronin is a great cinematic tool, for now it is a real pain in the butt to change controls in the field for everyone that is not an Apple user.

Hoping for a release of the Android App from DJI... or anybody else who will make it for us..

Kind regards,

Martijn

------------------------------

Dear Martijn ,

Thank you very much for your email , Yes , We take most attention on this , and i also transfer your email to related depart . Thank you again for your support to DJI .

2014-11-26
Use props
DJI-Julain
lvl.2

China

info@mlcam.nl Posted at 2014-11-26 19:09
Every month or so I send an email to the DJI team concerning the release of the Android App.... and  ...

Yes~~hahaaa
This is our style
2014-11-26
Use props
info
lvl.1

Italy

in the other thread DJI Paul said that they are in the debugging phase and the app will be realeased very soon :0
2014-11-29
Use props
Jmen
lvl.1

United States

i hope we can have the DJI Ronin android app soon, i have 2 shoots coming up next weekend..  
2014-12-2
Use props
peterchartier
New

Canada

It would be great to have an Android  app.
2014-12-2
Use props
Chilli
lvl.1

Namibia

Please please please DJI. Give us a sign of hope that android will be supported. I have a brand new Ronin and cannot use it.
2014-12-8
Use props
kipyatok45
New

Russia

Android,android,android!!!
Please!!!
2014-12-8
Use props
lauren
lvl.3
Flight distance : 969452 ft
  • >>>
United States

Android App PLEASE!!
2014-12-8
Use props
amd-studio
New

Russia

:@ where Android???!!!!!!
2014-12-9
Use props
kipyatok45
New

Russia

DJI Ronin Android app!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ ... group_comment_reply
2014-12-9
Use props
kipyatok45
New

Russia

kipyatok45@gmai Posted at 2014-12-10 00:26
DJI Ronin Android app!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/DJIRoninOwners/306569816197019/?notif_t=gr ...

2014-12-9
Use props
brendanfcarr
New

United Kingdom

Android is the biggest selling mobile phone platform in the world and DJI decide to support Iphone First.  
2014-12-16
Use props
Zigmo
lvl.1
U.S. Virgin Islands

Add me to the list of Android users that is currently patiently waiting.  But that will change the longer I am without it.
2014-12-16
Use props
tasz
New

Netherlands

The Android app is coming soon. I have al ready the BETA
2014-12-20
Use props
OscarGirona
New

Spain

tasz Posted at 2014-12-21 01:52
The Android app is coming soon. I have al ready the BETA

Where is the beta ?????
I dont understand as you may not yet we have this app for android?
2014-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules