Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
battery charging issue?
487 5 2018-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomen3
lvl.3

Sweden

Hello. anyone knows what this indicate? i got four batteries but this only happen to one of them

i goes up then it goes down.

2018-9-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Never seen that before - were there any warnings/errors/malfunctions listed in the app when you used it last - are you able to power on the drone with it.
2018-9-30
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

That to me suggests that it has checked and considers the battery to be fully charged. As far as I remember the system sees anything at 95% or above as being full charge. Would be interesting to see what the aircraft reports in terms of charge. It could be that the voltage on the battery is just at the trigger point of being seen as fully charged.

If that is the case then the battery can be made to charge to 100% by turning it on (one short then long push on button) and it will start charging if not at 100%.
2018-9-30
Use props
Weiguoorng
lvl.1

China

We CTECHI Group is a leading lithium manganese dioxide battery, lithium iron disulfide battery,lithium sulfur dioxide battery and lithium iron phosphate battery manufacturer and exporter in China, we are not only focus on provide single cell but provide battery assembly and do OEM service for customers, CTECHI has captured 80 percent of overseas markets in the past 16 years with more than 2000 reliable customers in our customer management system, which has been being one of the leading enterprises with the most complete category in China's battery industry.

We also are battery solution provider, if you have any request, please don't hesitate to contact us. This is our web superlithiumbattery.com

2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you see any error showing in the app before you tried charging it?
2018-9-30
Use props
Nordium
First Officer
Flight distance : 10875728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried taking it off the charger and powering on your drone with it? It the aircraft powers on, check the Go 4 app for any errors or warnings regarding your battery.
Keep us posted. I hope you figure this out!
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules