731 12 2018-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
russhog1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 680787 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have read every thread and tried all avenues with no resolution. My mavic pro sometimes starts normally displays image but within a minute will go to no image transmission and the remote will not tilt the camera and the sd card shows to be missing. Anyone figure this out? Was working normally, hovering and then the message occured and cannot get past it. Attempted:

Downgrading with no sucess.
Reformatted card.
Relinked remote.
Tried different sd cards.
Tried different batteries

Which board would this problem be associated with?

Thanks

2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi russhog. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. Have you updated the firmware of your aircraft to its latest version? I'd like to ask if you are getting issues with image transmissions after the aircraft flies away from a short distance? If so, try to fly the aircraft in an open area free of interference. The interference can come from, including but not limited to, Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, wires, substations, base stations, and broadcast towers. During use, do not cover the mobile device’s antenna. For iOS devices, the antenna is mounted on the upper left corner of the phone. It is recommended to hold the mobile device horizontally and place the Home button of the mobile device on the left side. For Android devices, the antennas are on the four corners of the mobile device. You can check it based on the mobile device model. Do not fly vertically upwards. It is recommended that the flight distance be larger than the flight height. Let us know what happens. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-9-30
Use props
russhog1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 680787 ft
  • >>>
United States

No image transmission shortly after the remote connects, before taking off.  Latest firmware installed, and I cannot downgrade the firmware.
2018-9-30
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Have you tried to refresh the firmware, if you connect the Drone to a Pc via Assistant 2 it will show you the other versions that you can downgrade to
2018-9-30
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

What’s your device?
It depends a lot on the device,
And if the device can’t handle the app,
Then it manifests itself including short range and disconnection issues apart from others.

Fly safely
Alex
2018-9-30
Use props
benmal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53307 ft
United Kingdom

have the same issue with app 4.3.0
2018-10-1
Use props
benmal
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm flying Spark and try to keep everything up to date all the time... but now regret
2018-10-1
Use props
benmal
lvl.1
United Kingdom

started my adventure in March 2018 - everything was perfect (Spark / RC / app)
last 2-3 months signal was suspiciously bad even on 50m distance...
yesterday, first time after another update, no image at all -
very frustrating
anyone please help
2018-10-1
Use props
benmal
lvl.1
United Kingdom

; ; ;
2018-10-1
Use props
benmal
lvl.1
United Kingdom

; ;
2018-10-1
Use props
benmal
lvl.1
United Kingdom

...already formated SDs (by DJI and PC); reinstalled app on my android; recalibrated IMU (just in case)...
2018-10-1
Use props
benmal
lvl.1
United Kingdom

...camera definitely works fine...
2018-10-1
Use props
fans6431a135
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148917 ft
United States

Anyone having any luck resolving this issue?  

My Mavic Pro has been working flawlessly until this week.  I've updated the firmware & app, but all I get is a black screen.  I reformat the SD card before every flight.

The camera is working, as I can take photos/videos and see them... just not live on the tablet I use when flying.  :-(
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules