Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pixerlation issues
1174 8 2018-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VisionMPP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047536 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Hello guys I am pretty sure this not the first time someone is posting about this issue. I am the owner of a Mavic pro platinum and the crystal sky monitor. My cs monitor worked great when I first got it with the first firmware. However with the last two firmware releases I get laggy and choppy video intermittently. DJI can you please send out a fix for this problem please? Or at least give us a fix on the issue? I will appreciate if someone can continue this post to get to the bottom of this. This is very expensive piece of hardware that I have spent my hard earned money. I will like to enjoy what I have payed for please help. This is my first post on this forum.
2018-9-30
Use props
VisionMPP
Second Officer
Trinidad and Tobago

For those who have fixed the problem can you share what was done?
2018-10-1
Use props
cinnabun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 812995 ft
United States

VisionMPP Posted at 2018-10-1 08:34

Hey there, can you post which Firmware your CS is using ? A screenshot would be best, also if you can post a screenshot of the Firmware your Mavic Pro Platinum is running. As well as what version of the DJI GO4 App your CS is running.

2018-10-1
Use props
StianGel
Captain
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

When i get this issue with my CS 5.5 and Mavic Pro i tap the power button on the CS to turn the screen off.
Tap it again to tunr the screen back on. Solves the problem for me at least.
2018-10-3
Use props
VisionMPP
Second Officer
Trinidad and Tobago

That's interesting, I am really after what's the cause if this problem. Mist people have work arounds to the issue I will really like for DJI to give us a update to address the issue. Thanks for your feedback nevertheless, appreciated
2018-10-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Tenatively**

Returned the CrystalSky Ultra Brite for repair / replacement.
Returned the Mavic Pro Platinum for repair / replacement.
Returned the Remote Controller for repair / replacement.

Most of Pixelation problems appearing to center around Firmware update from .0200 to .0300 and .0400 for Mavic.  Whatever .0300 and .0400 Firwmare brought to Mavic Pro P, it caused hardware problems to surface.   

Rest of Piexlation problems appeared to be caused by CrystalSky Ultra.  There were other problems with CrystalSky Ultra, one of which was overheating.

However, Remote Controller may have played a role in Pixelation problems.   Being it is tranceiver between Mavic & CrystalSky.  Remote Control was returned for disconnects.

** I have not had the time*** to fully test Mavic Pro Platinum, CrystalSky Ultra, and Remote Controller.  Only one very brief test flight, and two medium length test flights.  Thus, I can't say for certain Pixelation problems are resolved.  

*** To busy doing fun-work of moving 120 tons of gravel and roughly 160 tons of earth.  Along with not so fun-work...

2018-10-4
Use props
VisionMPP
Second Officer
Trinidad and Tobago

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-10-4 20:03

Tenatively**

thanks for the feedback appreciate it
2018-10-6
Use props
VisionMPP
Second Officer
Trinidad and Tobago

Guys I will just like to say that the pixerlation issues I was experiencing was two bad USB A to USBC  cables they both had issues. Since then I have bought two mono price cables that works flawlessly. I am.happy I was able to finally sort the issue.thankd to everyone who helped.
2018-11-14
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

VisionMPP Posted at 11-14 17:31
Guys I will just like to say that the pixerlation issues I was experiencing was two bad USB A to USBC  cables they both had issues. Since then I have bought two mono price cables that works flawlessly. I am.happy I was able to finally sort the issue.thankd to everyone who helped.

Wish mine had been a matter of two bad Cs-Ub to R.C. cables!
Glad you found trouble and got it all working.

Happy Flying
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules