Official Dji LUT made everything orange...
1181 3 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

h.265 D-Log +1 Sharpness with the PolarPro ND32 filter (testing shooting at 1pm in bright sunlight).
Premiere Pro edits: Applied official Dji LUT, -4 lens distortion, and bumped up exposure two stops because the ND32 was the wrong choice (should have used the 16).

Thoughts? Everything looks orange to me and this orange wasn't there in the uncorrected d-log footage.

2018-10-1
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

If your using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 you can apply a 'adjustment layer', then apply the DJI Lut.  But the LUT is really just a starting point.  You'll still want to play around with the coloring a bit to your taste.  Its' really trial and error to get the coloring that looks best for the footage you have.  I'm using the creative cloud (CC) version of Adobe Premire Pro and I'm less familiar with the older versions of this software.  But you should be able to dial in the coloring to get rid of that orange.  You'll also find a bunch of coloring tutorials on YouTube which might help as well.  
2018-10-1
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

RGMGFitness Posted at 2018-10-1 06:20
If your using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 you can apply a 'adjustment layer', then apply the DJI Lut.  But the LUT is really just a starting point.  You'll still want to play around with the coloring a bit to your taste.  Its' really trial and error to get the coloring that looks best for the footage you have.  I'm using the creative cloud (CC) version of Adobe Premire Pro and I'm less familiar with the older versions of this software.  But you should be able to dial in the coloring to get rid of that orange.  You'll also find a bunch of coloring tutorials on YouTube which might help as well.

Thank you for the response!
2018-10-1
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

maybe this helps
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now