Newe FAA rules
642 5 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Anybody see the new FAA rules on drone flights? Is it time to sell our drones before they are worth zero?

The video explains this, but this regulation still has to be passed by the Senate, but I bet it does.
2018-10-1
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A bill containing 1,200+ pages passed in 4 days... I can imagine thieves pretending to be officials looking for drone pilots in the field and stealing the drones under a mask of confiscating them. Similar laws are being proposed here in the UK too. I think most of the proposals are to stop idiots flying around airports but there are some interesting proposals too. I agree that an 'official' should not have the right to confiscate your drone on the spot. It would be like a police officer being able to confiscate your car for speeding.
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this information about the new regulation of the FAA.
2018-10-1
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Thank you for the video. I have watched it twice now trying to get all the facts I can.

I already added my name to the "NO" vote on HR 302 bill.
I feel the same way you do and the Bill will Pass since those Senators really don't read them and just vote along party lines.
2018-10-1
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, do we have to take a written test just to fly recreational? Do we get a nice little license once we pass the test?
2018-10-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

B1houdini Posted at 2018-10-1 10:14
Thank you for the video. I have watched it twice now trying to get all the facts I can.

I already added my name to the "NO" vote on HR 302 bill.

sad but true... the worst type of people i think are the ones that wont even review an issue or anything, just vote based on straight political party voting.   hive minded bullsh*t... no one is a free thinker anymore!
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules