786 1 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans36aecca4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25581 ft
United States

CASE NUMBER: CAS-2041486-X7X9T5

I sent my Mavic pro in on 7/26 for a manufacturing defect which resulted in the forward sensor covers falling off in flight.  These are ten cent pieces of plastic that should have been welded together to the middle frame as I found out when I ordered the middle frame to remove the pieces and snap them in mine.  

Of course my under warranty claim was denied and a price of $135 was quoted to simply snap in two tiny sensor covers which never should have fallen off to begin with.

After paying the crazy expensive fee I've recevied no meaningful update at all in two months.  Status remains at "under repair" and all I get is boilerplate responses when I email.  I'm out my drone, $135 and there's no end in sight.  I'm still shocked that a 100% valid warranty claim was denied.  Anyone with a Mavic can confirm those covers are IMPOSSIBLE to remove.. except for mine apparently.
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Nathan, I'm sorry to hear about the delay on the case. Upon reviewing the case, I can see that after you pay the repair fee, you asked to cancel the repair and send the unit back not repaired which caused confusions on the case itself. But don't worry, we have forwarded this to our higher management so we can further look into it and provide you feedback. Thanks for your patience.
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules