Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoints? Mine disappeared from Intelligent flight modes...
707 4 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

I can't seem to find waypoints, was it removed? I feel like I may have posted this before but I can't find the thread, I apologise if this is a repost.

It was in the past, on the second page of the intelligent flight modez but there isn't even a second page when I pull it up on the app.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

-Skinjob2501
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to ask what specific drone are you using? Did you check if your RC is on P-mode? Did you disable the beginner mode? Would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot of this issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to ask what specific drone are you using? Did you check if your RC is on P-mode? Did you disable the beginner mode? Would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot of this issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-1
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

Mavic 2 zoom
2018-10-1
Use props
Cephas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1949820 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can confirm that waypoints is missing. Mavic 2 Zoom in P-mode and beginner mode disabled. Multiple modes enabled.
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules