Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Asking for repairing a landing arm and replaced my almost aircraft
589 8 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miracle7
lvl.1
Australia

I bought a new Mavic Air overseas. I accidentally knocked on a wall which resulted a landing arm was broken.

I sent it to the Australian repairing center for repairing a landing arm only and they replaced my whole aircraft without asking me. I understand that After-sale policy is under the Australia region but my aircraft was brought in overseas. I do not even know the history of the replaced aircraft!

The original SN is 0K1CF663AF1VUT. The new SN is 0K12F8400D1179.

Is this how you repairing an aircraft?

2018-10-1
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Captain
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

You should remove your SN and send PM to admin for checking. May be you can check for usability, image quality if it satisfy your needs. I have experienced once but they repair instead of replacing.
2018-10-1
Use props
Miracle7
lvl.1
Australia

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-10-1 18:05
You should remove your SN and send PM to admin for checking. May be you can check for usability, image quality if it satisfy your needs. I have experienced once but they repair instead of replacing.

Yes, I posted on a thread for checking the SN. But I never get it back from admin.
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Miracle, thanks for reaching DJI Forum, I managed to get your case number, we have made it clear in the quotation email that the SN may be changed, and the DJI Customer Care Team has communicated with you that 'considering from customer’s satisfaction, we’d like to provide you with a replacement aircraft, the replacement aircraft will not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. '
It seems you haven't activated the drone right? No worries about it, please test the flight performance and let us know if there is any further problem.
GTScreenshot_20181002_102547.png

2018-10-1
Use props
Miracle7
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-1 18:33
Hi Miracle, thanks for reaching DJI Forum, I managed to get your case number, we have made it clear in the quotation email that the SN may be changed, and the DJI Customer Care Team has communicated with you that 'considering from customer’s satisfaction, we’d like to provide you with a replacement aircraft, the replacement aircraft will not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the original product or part’s warranty. '
It seems you haven't activated the drone right? No worries about it, please test the flight performance and let us know if there is any further problem.
[view_image]

Yes, I will. Could you please check the history of 0K12F8400D1179 for me? Thank you.
2018-10-1
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Captain
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Miracle7 Posted at 2018-10-1 18:42
Yes, I will. Could you please check the history of 0K12F8400D1179 for me? Thank you.

Hope you get a perfect replacement an working correctly. If the drone was replaced original by DJI official, you should not worry. Just bring it out and fly! Have safe flights! Remind you to remove SN too.
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Miracle7 Posted at 2018-10-1 18:42

There is no history of this drone as I can check, but it was just shipped from our production factory not long ago, therefore, please don't worry about it.
2018-10-1
Use props
Miracle7
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-1 19:06
There is no history of this drone as I can check, but it was just shipped from our production factory not long ago, therefore, please don't worry about it.

The aircraft does not even have a propeller. I knew my two propellers were broken I was told that the propeller was removed. So the one I have received does not even have a single propeller and the original two good propellers are not in there either.
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Miracle7 Posted at 2018-10-1 20:31
The aircraft does not even have a propeller. I knew my two propellers were broken I was told that the propeller was removed. So the one I have received does not even have a single propeller and the original two good propellers are not in there either.

Sorry to know the propellers were not shipped out, this will be escalated to the appropriate team to look into, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules