Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waypoints? Mine disappeared from Intelligent flight modes...
1514 6 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkinJob2501
lvl.3

I can't seem to find waypoints, was it removed? I feel like I may have posted this before but I can't find the thread, I apologise if this is a repost.

It was in the past, on the second page of the intelligent flight modez but there isn't even a second page when I pull it up on the app.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

-Skinjob2501
2018-10-1
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.3

United States

Mavic 2 zoom
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, Mavic 2 Series doesn't have Waypoints yet. You may check our website from time to time for updates.

2018-10-2
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.3

United States

Ok, it was there at one point, bummer, guess it was part of the original release and then the update made it go away. ..alright, guess I'll be waiting.

Thanks again
2018-10-2
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.3

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-10-2 00:42
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, Mavic 2 Series doesn't have Waypoints yet. You may check our website from time to time for updates.

[view_image]

Yeah waypoints was on my bird when I bought it, must have gone away when i did the firmware. Any ETA on when it might be back?

-SkinJob
2018-10-3
Use props
Rblomqvist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1026260 ft
United States

SkinJob2501 Posted at 2018-10-3 21:58
Yeah waypoints was on my bird when I bought it, must have gone away when i did the firmware. Any ETA on when it might be back?

-SkinJob

SkinJob,
You might think of the Waypoints that are in Hyperlapse? And they are still there. To my knowledge and as Wanda states, no other Waypoints has been in Mavic 2 yet, or do you talk about Mavic Pro?
But I hope that it will soon be there, really want it and also being able to record a flight path.

Wanda, do you have a more specific time when to expect it? Coming soon to me is near future, not months away.
2018-10-5
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.3

United States

Rblomqvist Posted at 2018-10-5 06:41
SkinJob,
You might think of the Waypoints that are in Hyperlapse? And they are still there. To my knowledge and as Wanda states, no other Waypoints has been in Mavic 2 yet, or do you talk about Mavic Pro?
But I hope that it will soon be there, really want it and also being able to record a flight path.

I agree, I hope this is a soon thing and not vaporware that DJI is so famous for...
2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules