Finally a movie !
2751 62 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You're welcome. Enjoy and always have a safe flight!
2018-10-3
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Tomcatuk Posted at 2018-10-2 22:38
Wow impressive video if that's your first well done love it
Thanks for sharing......

It was and thank you
2018-10-3
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

A CW Posted at 2018-10-2 23:59
You're welcome
It takes hours LOL - and can get very boring which is why I mainly edit stills but do enjoy vids too.

yes, I have come from a stills background and programs like Lightroom make it so easy...
2018-10-3
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

DJKOR Posted at 2018-10-3 00:12
"... but the app did not lock me out so I figured I was ok. "

Just be careful using that logic. The DJI app is rather limited in its NFZ restrictions and should only be used as a guide. For example, it doesn't have a 5.5km perimeter around airports in Australia and also doesn't have lots of places CASA define as a NFZ.

Hey mate,

Yes will do. Don't fancy spending anytime  in the Bangkok Hilton
2018-10-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-10-3 02:08
yes, I have come from a stills background and programs like Lightroom make it so easy...

Certainly does
2018-10-3
Use props
M4VERICK8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 500528 ft
Brazil

I really loved it!!! Thumbs up for you!!!

Regards from Brazil
2018-10-3
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-10-2 20:17
Thanks  

Yes, I know about the jerkiness, I tried to cut it out but the program got the better of me...

The smooth pan movements will come with time.. Im still a work in progress
2018-10-3
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141549 ft
United States

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-10-2 20:36
Thanks  

Long story short I used to use Pinnacle about the same version as you back when... That was before I got into photography and I left videos behind... Wind the clock forward to this year and the purchase of the drone I had a new fondness of videos...

Wow!  Then I'm glad I didn't update it!  Sorry you're having problems with the simplest of things.  More features doesn't always mean better.
2018-10-5
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310489 ft
United Arab Emirates

very very amazing  , is this Phuket  or another city ?
2018-10-5
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

M4VERICK8 Posted at 2018-10-3 10:18
I really loved it!!! Thumbs up for you!!!

Regards from Brazil

Thanks mate.

Brazil, I bet you can get some awesome footage here
2018-10-5
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

STRIDE8 Posted at 2018-10-3 11:35
The smooth pan movements will come with time.. Im still a work in progress

Hi,

Yes I guess, just need to find the right line between movement and speed with the joysticks... Never was any good at computer games and co-ordination !!
2018-10-5
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

HTWEELZ Posted at 2018-10-5 09:50
Wow!  Then I'm glad I didn't update it!  Sorry you're having problems with the simplest of things.  More features doesn't always mean better.

Hey mate,

Yes that is certainly the case most times.... But somethings as fundamental as transitions are to a movie making program you just have to wonder... And what kind of testing was done before the release… It's not like it is the odd person having trouble.. It is everyone..

The pace at which they release new software to make more $$ is behind it I guess.. Better to put something out quickly get lots of $$ and then put patches out...
2018-10-5
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Amjad1983 Posted at 2018-10-5 12:25
very very amazing  , is this Phuket  or another city ?

Hi,

I guess the title did not give it away ?

It is Huahin, on the opposite side of gulf to Phuket.... Phuket is too touristy and I would not risk flying there...
2018-10-5
Use props
JerryS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222897 ft
Maldives

awesome footage man
2018-10-5
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Thanks Jerry
2018-10-5
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141549 ft
United States

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-10-5 19:35
Hey mate,

Yes that is certainly the case most times.... But somethings as fundamental as transitions are to a movie making program you just have to wonder... And what kind of testing was done before the release… It's not like it is the odd person having trouble.. It is everyone..

I agree it does seem like a money grab.  Seems like they are trying to create an Adobe Premiere.  My daughter uses Premiere for work and it is incredible.  I'd get it but I hate to subscribe for software.  I'd rather pay once get the software and decide when I want to upgrade.  I guess that's because I'm old. LOL!
2018-10-8
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks nice
2018-10-8
Use props
QuadFunAus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38835 ft
Australia

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-10-5 19:35
Hey mate,

Have you tries Davinci Resolve 15?   They have a free version which has most of the features of the full version, with professional level colour and audio grading, a built in effects program, (fusion), and transitions that work.  I hear many people are moving over from premier pro as Divinci is just getting better and better.  Yes there is a learning curve as it uses nodes not layers but well worth it IMHO
Here is a link to their website:   https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/
Download link at bottom of page.
2018-10-8
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

I can only say: come walk with us down this new path of hope and opportunity and in a big way we will keep this hobby strong and free.
2018-10-8
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

HTWEELZ Posted at 2018-10-8 10:04
I agree it does seem like a money grab.  Seems like they are trying to create an Adobe Premiere.  My daughter uses Premiere for work and it is incredible.  I'd get it but I hate to subscribe for software.  I'd rather pay once get the software and decide when I want to upgrade.  I guess that's because I'm old. LOL!

Hey mate,

Exactly the same as me. I subscribe for lightroom and photoshop only because photoshop was so expensive... It seems most are going down this road now... I have given up on office now it's subscription based as is a lot of other things.

Luckily there are usually cheaper alternatives
2018-10-8
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Thanks
2018-10-8
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

QuadFunAus Posted at 2018-10-8 18:23
Have you tries Davinci Resolve 15?   They have a free version which has most of the features of the full version, with professional level colour and audio grading, a built in effects program, (fusion), and transitions that work.  I hear many people are moving over from premier pro as Divinci is just getting better and better.  Yes there is a learning curve as it uses nodes not layers but well worth it IMHO
Here is a link to their website:   https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/
Download link at bottom of page.

Hey Mate,

Yes I have it. I may end up going with it but the learning curve is just too much right now, I am on a deadline for a house video...

I am just annoyed that I had not really played with Pinnacle in the first 30 days or I would have got mu money back.

You live. You learn. Constantly !
2018-10-8
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-8 18:38
I can only say: come walk with us down this new path of hope and opportunity and in a big way we will keep this hobby strong and free.

Long and winding roads with dead ends and wrong turns
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules