Wedding shoot W/ Ronin -s
875 5 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FreshCutFilms SF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 189718 ft

So I just got my Ronin S and shot my first wedding with it. Give me your thoughts or any feedback.  Is there a quick release plate I can get to attach to the camera and nandrolone plate? I had to shut down at times when I wanted to zoom in with lense and use it manually with the grip stuck to my belt buckle.

http://Nardini Wedding | Beautiful California
2018-10-2
Use props
FreshCutFilms SF
lvl.4
United States

Is there a way to add the video to the thread?
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI form. You can use google-drive or Drop-box and provide the link here.
2018-10-3
Use props
FreshCutFilms SF
lvl.4

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-3 07:47
Thank you for reaching DJI form. You can use google-drive or Drop-box and provide the link here.

There used to be a way to post the actually YouTube video on the thread instead of link. I was wondering if that was still possible?
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FreshCutFilms SF Posted at 2018-10-3 07:49
There used to be a way to post the actually YouTube video on the thread instead of link. I was wondering if that was still possible?

Hi there, sure, please upload to YouTube and then post the link here, all the customers can see that.
Currently, we do not have accessories like Quick release plate for sale in our online store, please note our website about the future update, thank you.
2018-10-7
Use props
LeBonBon
lvl.1

United States

Honestly, I haven't seen much usage of drones on weddings so that's why I can't give a proper advice. And it'd be better if there was a video. Btw, on one nuptial a wife requested to film this: a drone comes from the sky, makes some circles, and then fly right down to her finger with a ring. It had engraving (if I'm not mistaken, she ordered it here LaLaserEngraving.com) and it was necessary to film this phrase while flying.
2018-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules