2336 47 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

aschrameck Posted at 11-11 13:32
I have a spark, Phantom 3 standard, Mavic pro, Mavic Air, Yuneec Q500, Yuneec Breeze,  and about 10 other toy drones. I started out with the toys to learn how to fly before going for the big bucks. Honestly I fly the spark the most, just a fantastic platform for all around piloting.

Why don’t you show your total km in your profile?
It be interesting since you have so many DJI drones.

Flysafely all
Alex
2018-11-12
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Hani Posted at 11-11 15:24
I started with Tello and then went with the Spark and I am totally happy with it. I think my next drone will be a Mavic Air.

I started with the spark, then yuneec q500, and recently the Mavic Pro. When I was thinking to upgrade whether the Mavic Air or the Mavic Pro, I went with the pro, the ocusync connection is superb! No hiccups, nothing. Much much better than the sparks or the same Mavic Air enhanced WiFi connection.
Plus the range, the stability, and the gimbal was the best selling point for me, it stays level when you go full on sports mode side to side, always level. Unlike the sparks and the airs that goes tilting sideways, whenever you go sports mode side to side or turn rapidly, just going fast is enough to tilt the gimble sometimes. It was ruining the most of my videos for me.
I’m very happy with the Mavic Pro.

Flysafely and enjoy
Alex
2018-11-12
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Alex B. Posted at 11-12 14:43
Yesterday I bought on the Ali express 11.11 offer, for 25 euros the cheap knock off of the Mavic Pro, eachine58 I think it’s called. Piece of .... but I want it to fly about, just mess about in my local park, as it’s a toy, it weighs nothing. It’s a mini replica of the Mavic Pro. I don’t fly my Mavic Pro or my spark or my Yuneec q500 in the local park, so I got this thing.

Flysafely all and enjoy

I was thinking about getting the Eachine at one point, but I settled on the Spark. The Eachine is a pretty cool knockoff though.
2018-11-12
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

I have owned a Holy Stone HS200, a Syma X5SW, and now the Spark. (I sold the other two.)
2018-11-12
Use props
Hani
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Alex B. Posted at 11-12 14:52
I started with the spark, then yuneec q500, and recently the Mavic Pro. When I was thinking to upgrade whether the Mavic Air or the Mavic Pro, I went with the pro, the ocusync connection is superb! No hiccups, nothing. Much much better than the sparks or the same Mavic Air enhanced WiFi connection.
Plus the range, the stability, and the gimbal was the best selling point for me, it stays level when you go full on sports mode side to side, always level. Unlike the sparks and the airs that goes tilting sideways, whenever you go sports mode side to side or turn rapidly, just going fast is enough to tilt the gimble sometimes. It was ruining the most of my videos for me.
I’m very happy with the Mavic Pro.

Thanks, Alex! You simply showed a comparison between the three drones, Spark, MA, and MP. I am glad you brought the ocusync connection to the table as I was thinking that the MA has it already. I have not thought, seriously,  about upgrading anytime soon, but I as I now got to experience the Spark well enough, I find the battery time and distance a little bit of a downside.

2018-11-12
Use props
Hani
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Alex B. Posted at 11-12 14:43
Yesterday I bought on the Ali express 11.11 offer, for 25 euros the cheap knock off of the Mavic Pro, eachine58 I think it’s called. Piece of .... but I want it to fly about, just mess about in my local park, as it’s a toy, it weighs nothing. It’s a mini replica of the Mavic Pro. I don’t fly my Mavic Pro or my spark or my Yuneec q500 in the local park, so I got this thing.

Flysafely all and enjoy

It looks identical to the Mavic Pro, that's a great deal. I think it is priced around $80 on Amazon. The Tello is the best you can go with.
2018-11-12
Use props
StetsonWatkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1871611 ft
United States

The Spark is my first drone but I hope to add to the fleet eventually!
2019-1-30
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

Just have spark its my 1st drone till now
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules