Can no longer connect to AC
1129 5 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulhummerman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 114915 ft
United States

After 2 months not flying (and no prior problems for 2 years), I can no longer connect to the AC. I connect to RC then launch DJI GO 4. On the initial page it says in red "Aircraft firmware has been updated to 0.1.00.1000, and at the bottom left it says "disconnected". If I click "enter device" then "connect to the ac" then "AC combo" then after "install battery" I click "next" it says "start the ac and rc" I click "next" I get a page which says "1. Tap Next after connecting to the RC's wifi" but though I'm connected I don't get "next". This may have something to do with the fact that I'm using an older version of DJI Go 4 (if I use a newer version it did not work properly). If I click the red "ac firmware has been updated..." it takes me to "start updating"  but then to "Tips connect the ac or rc and confirm battery level". Any suggestions?
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify if the error message is "DISCONNECTED" or "Aircraft Disconnected"? If the error message would be DISCONNECTED, meaning you have to connect your remote to your phone, however, if its Aircraft Disconnected then it requires to do the linking process between the RC and AC. You can check our video tutorial for RC linking.

2018-10-2
Use props
R.R.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17075456 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-2 14:25
Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify if the error message is "DISCONNECTED" or "Aircraft Disconnected"? If the error message would be DISCONNECTED, meaning you have to connect your remote to your phone, however, if its Aircraft Disconnected then it requires to do the linking process between the RC and AC. You can check our video tutorial for RC linking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOi9WiS-PF8

DJI Tony, I am having the similar problem. I am able to take off and every thing is working fine. About 1-2 minutes into my flight the screen goes black and states disconnected. Normally it will reconnect but on Oct 3, 2018 it did not reconnect and the spark started to RTH. Which is fine but it was trying to land in a tree about 7 feet away from the set GPS home location. I was able to get RC control but unable to shut off RTH. I was able to stop the spark from hitting the tree by blocking it with my hand. Unfortunately this did damage the led mounts on the left and right front. I opened a case on the same day CAS-2310169-M0M5D3. I was sent a shipping label to send the spark back for repair. All I need is the led mounts. The spark does not need to be sent back. I also uploaded the fight date as requested when I opened the case. This was not a problem until it did the latest Go 4 update to 4.3.3. Both the AC and RC are also up to date.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

R.R. Posted at 2018-10-4 05:28
DJI Tony, I am having the similar problem. I am able to take off and every thing is working fine. About 1-2 minutes into my flight the screen goes black and states disconnected. Normally it will reconnect but on Oct 3, 2018 it did not reconnect and the spark started to RTH. Which is fine but it was trying to land in a tree about 7 feet away from the set GPS home location. I was able to get RC control but unable to shut off RTH. I was able to stop the spark from hitting the tree by blocking it with my hand. Unfortunately this did damage the led mounts on the left and right front. I opened a case on the same day CAS-2310169-M0M5D3. I was sent a shipping label to send the spark back for repair. All I need is the led mounts. The spark does not need to be sent back. I also uploaded the fight date as requested when I opened the case. This was not a problem until it did the latest Go 4 update to 4.3.3. Both the AC and RC are also up to date.
Thanks

Hello, I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience you are having. I will check the case number you provided and will get back to you once I have updates. Thank you.
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

R.R. Posted at 2018-10-4 05:28
DJI Tony, I am having the similar problem. I am able to take off and every thing is working fine. About 1-2 minutes into my flight the screen goes black and states disconnected. Normally it will reconnect but on Oct 3, 2018 it did not reconnect and the spark started to RTH. Which is fine but it was trying to land in a tree about 7 feet away from the set GPS home location. I was able to get RC control but unable to shut off RTH. I was able to stop the spark from hitting the tree by blocking it with my hand. Unfortunately this did damage the led mounts on the left and right front. I opened a case on the same day CAS-2310169-M0M5D3. I was sent a shipping label to send the spark back for repair. All I need is the led mounts. The spark does not need to be sent back. I also uploaded the fight date as requested when I opened the case. This was not a problem until it did the latest Go 4 update to 4.3.3. Both the AC and RC are also up to date.
Thanks

I was able to check the case number you provided and it seems that our team has already sent you an email for further instructions on how to proceed on the case. Is it possible for you to provide the photo of the LED cover, the Spark itself and a screenshot of a proof of purchase? You may send it via email. Thank you.
2018-10-5
Use props
R.R.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17075456 ft

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-5 10:04
I was able to check the case number you provided and it seems that our team has already sent you an email for further instructions on how to proceed on the case. Is it possible for you to provide the photo of the LED cover, the Spark itself and a screenshot of a proof of purchase? You may send it via email. Thank you.

Thanks for the response. I did get the email today. I sent  the pics and purchase info this evening. I was given a new case number by us support CAS2325696R0H4D6.
2018-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules