Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Suggest a Remote Controller Cable for MA
981 7 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

Some posters here claim that the factory DJI cable is the reason for disconnects at close range and poor flying distance in general.

If you have replaced your cable with positive results, please share your experience and where we can buy it.

Thanks.

2018-10-2
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

I had no problem with the factory DJI cable, BUT,  started using the USB port at the bottom, and a Powerbank in the micro slot, to get longer battery from the RC. (My phone drains that RC battery quite quikly, and I can,t honestly bother to charge the phone fully before each and every flight.)
Works perfectly for me. Also, started using the magnetic micro usb cable for charging and to connect the powerbank.
2018-10-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Factory cable worked for me
2018-10-3
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4298 ft

United States

So far so good for me with the factory cable.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. We still recommend to use the DJI cables to your drones for reliability purposes. If you encounter any issue with our accessories, please let us know. So we can provide all the possible solution. Thanks for your kind understanding. Have a safe flight!
2018-10-3
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-3 11:57
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. We still recommend to use the DJI cables to your drones for reliability purposes. If you encounter any issue with our accessories, please let us know. So we can provide all the possible solution. Thanks for your kind understanding. Have a safe flight!

2018-10-3
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use one of these and it's brilliant - https://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonB ... =usb+to+lightening. Got a short one that plugs in USB controller and long enough to fit in my iPad Mini 4. Never fly without one.
2018-10-5
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2nded.....
Meh.jpg
2018-10-5
Use props
Advanced