DJI Go - Autofocus Chirp
1013 6 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andym91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113166 ft
United States

Hey all - I'm loving my Mavic 2 Zoom so far, but after some time with my Mavic Air (which doesn't have this issue), I forget that there is the most annoying autofocus chirp everytime the camera catches focus. I'm wondering if there's a way to silence the chirp? I've already tried putting my phone in silent mode and have the volume turned down all the way, but I am thinking that the chirp is coming from the remote itself.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear that. If it is convenient for you, kindly provide a  short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my  end. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. What is the model of you phone, ios or android version and DJI Go 4 app you are using? Click on "Reply" so that I can receive a notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-3
Use props
Captain Mal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 337890 ft
United States

I thought the same thing, but for me (Galaxy S9+), the chirp is definitely coming from the phone. I had to turn down the media volume on the phone, not just the ringer or notifications, to lower the chirp volume.
2018-10-3
Use props
ny300z
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2603478 ft
United States

it is definitely coming from the phone...at least mine is. its so damn annoying and louder then all the other sounds.
2018-10-3
Use props
andym91
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-3 05:34
Sorry to hear that. If it is convenient for you, kindly provide a  short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my  end. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. What is the model of you phone, ios or android version and DJI Go 4 app you are using? Click on "Reply" so that I can receive a notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

Hi! Yes, I can submit a quick video when I'm off of work. I'm currently using an iPhone X running iOS 12 with the latest DJI Go 4 app update.
2018-10-3
Use props
andym91
lvl.2
United States

Captain Mal Posted at 2018-10-3 05:56
I thought the same thing, but for me (Galaxy S9+), the chirp is definitely coming from the phone. I had to turn down the media volume on the phone, not just the ringer or notifications, to lower the chirp volume.

Oh! I'll try this. I'm using an iPhone X and currently only have the ringer switch turned to silent. I'll try turning it down on the volume rockers. Thanks!
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

andym91 Posted at 2018-10-3 06:40
Hi! Yes, I can submit a quick video when I'm off of work. I'm currently using an iPhone X running iOS 12 with the latest DJI Go 4 app update.

Alright, I'll wait for the sample video. Please keep me posted, thanks!
2018-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules