Erro ao entrar no youtube com DJI GO
2001 8 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Conterato
lvl.2
Flight distance : 809137 ft
Brazil

Não estou conseguindo fazer um transmissão no youtube via DJi GO mesmo com as informações de entrada certa.
Alguem ja pasou por isso?
Android 8.1.0

Erro Login Youtube DJI GO

Erro Login Youtube DJI GO
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. What kind of mobile device and DJI Go 4 app you are using? May I know if you are using data connection or WiFi? Please make sure that you have a strong internet or you can try a different internet connection and then try to sign in again. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive a notification from your response. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-3
Use props
Carlos Conterato
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-3 07:01
Our apologies for the inconvenience. What kind of mobile device and DJI Go 4 app you are using? May I know if you are using data connection or WiFi? Please make sure that you have a strong internet or you can try a different internet connection and then try to sign in again. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive a notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

Moto G5s Plus,  DJI GO 4 v4.3.0(642-googlePlay) e Internet de 10MB
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Carlos Conterato Posted at 2018-10-3 07:04

Do you have a different mobile device that you can use so that we can isolate the issue? For the internet connection, are you referring to 10 Mbps speed?
2018-10-3
Use props
Carlos Conterato
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Paladin Publicado em 2018-10-3 07:17
Você tem um dispositivo móvel diferente que você pode usar para que possamos isolar o problema? Para a conexão com a internet, você está se referindo a velocidade de 10 Mbps?

Sim 10 Mbps, já testei em outro celular e também não funcionou.
Quando eu tinha outro celular com Android 7 e usava o youtube com o DJI GO funcionava, seria esse o problema? Estou com dificuldade no momento de testar em um Android 7.
2018-10-3
Use props
alcoholstation
New

South Korea

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 07:01
Our apologies for the inconvenience. What kind of mobile device and DJI Go 4 app you are using? May I know if you are using data connection or WiFi? Please make sure that you have a strong internet or you can try a different internet connection and then try to sign in again. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive a notification from your response. Thanks for your support.

동일한 증상이 있음 해결 안됨
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Carlos Conterato Posted at 10-3 07:04

Hi Carlos, my apologies for the late response. It is possible that the main issue is the compatibility of your mobile device. I understand the Moto G5x Plus is a powerful phone and there's a possibility that it will work fine, however, we are unable to ensure if you can use all the features and functionality of the app. Rest assured that we will keep improving our products to provide you more options in terms of phone compatibility. You may refer on the screenshot below for our recommended mobile devices. Thanks for your support.
Phantom 4 Advanced:

Phantom 4:
2018-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

alcoholstation Posted at 12-20 17:47
동일한 증상이 있음 해결 안됨

Sorry to hear that. May I know if you are having the same problem? If yes, kindly provide a short video showing the issue and upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. You can back up your files and sync your flight records and then reinstall the app. Click on "Reply" so that I can receive a notification on your response. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-26
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

May be it´s more an app issue then a flight failure.
Alcoholstation,Google에 로그인 할 수 있습니까?
2018-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules