Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO quiz problem
1506 5 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
duoyuan wang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42851 ft

United States

The quiz keeps popping up but is not found after I click start.
It should make sure there is a quiz before promoting.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. May we have the screenshot of this issue? Did you manage to uninstall and re-install the application? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-3
Use props
duoyuan wang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42851 ft

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-3 10:35
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. May we have the screenshot of this issue? Did you manage to uninstall and re-install the application? Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for the support.

This is the pop up.

When I click start.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for the screenshot, may I have the model of your mobile device? Is it the iOS or Android? What is the current APP version? We will also need the SN of the flight controller which can be found in the APP-About and your DJI account, please send it via PM, thank you.
2018-10-7
Use props
fans9c9b32af
lvl.1
United States

This is a common problem. Just get rid of the quiz since it is useless. An easier method would be have an online quiz where you can take it and then have it update when you fly.
Or better yet just remove the quiz. You could have people put in their license number as well. Just do not screw it up.
2019-2-10
Use props
Wipeout
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1334275 ft
United States

Is this the new idea to "Educate" pilots lol? I don't think I've ever seen that screen come up before.
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules