Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Adjust ISO/Shutter/Apeture from remote
5575 23 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreativeSky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Perhaps I have not looked in enoug places but I can not find ot how to adjust between apeture/iso/shutter using the dials on the M2P remote. I am used to the Inspire 2 remote where I can do this by pressing down on the right dial to select the  ISO/Shutter/Apeture then rotating the dial to adjust. (this is assuning you are in MANUAL exposure mode) Is there not a way to do this on the M2P? I am cueerntly having to go into the app to do this.

Many thanks,
Houston

2018-10-3
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

App is needed to do it on the Mavics.
2018-10-3
Use props
CreativeSky
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Well that sucks.

Thank you for the speedy reply too by the way.

2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that it can't be done under the Mavic 2 Pro, you have to use the DJI Go 4 app, however, you can set the "Advanced Camera Settings" on your customizable button for you to access the camera settings easily by pressing the C1 or C2. Once you've pressed the C1 or C2 depending on your preference and use the right dial to change your camera settings. Please let us know if you have other concerns.
2018-10-3
Use props
CreativeSky
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-3 10:25
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that it can't be done under the Mavic 2 Pro, you have to use the DJI Go 4 app, however, you can set the "Advanced Camera Settings" on your customizable button for you to access the camera settings easily by pressing the C1 or C2. Once you've pressed the C1 or C2 depending on your preference and use the right dial to change your camera settings. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Thanks Tony, I will give that a try.
2018-10-3
Use props
Eric13
Captain
Flight distance : 13430925 ft
  • >>>

What you are asking is a good point when taking photos.
When you are filming you probably don't want to touch shutter speed when you set it to double fps.

As long as light is sufficient I don't touch ISO as well. I change aperture first - and this you can do with the right dial.
Ideally exposure settings shouldn't be changed while filming at all. I do it sometimes to avoid real bad exposure and work on it in post.

2018-10-3
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-3 10:25
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that it can't be done under the Mavic 2 Pro, you have to use the DJI Go 4 app, however, you can set the "Advanced Camera Settings" on your customizable button for you to access the camera settings easily by pressing the C1 or C2. Once you've pressed the C1 or C2 depending on your preference and use the right dial to change your camera settings. Please let us know if you have other concerns.

Hi Tony, there is no option for ISO setting for C1 / C2 button?
Will the new firmware fix it?
I suggest to have 5D button customization for advance camera setting.
2018-10-3
Use props
CreativeSky
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

viet.trandinhtruc Posted at 2018-10-3 19:16

Its frustrating when something is called PRO and they give you consumer controls. Seems PRO is used more for marketing purposes and really has nothing to do with the features of the tool.
2018-10-4
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

CreativeSky Posted at 2018-10-4 04:46
Its frustrating when something is called PRO and they give you consumer controls. Seems PRO is used more for marketing purposes and really has nothing to do with the features of the tool.

New firmware update of the Mavic Air adds this camera setting feature, and I think DJI will add this setting in next FW update.
2018-10-4
Use props
DanielVieira
First Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

In IOS you can change shutter speed with the 5D button!

2018-10-4
Use props
Corvus monedula
First Officer
Flight distance : 3550594 ft
Poland

DanielVieira Posted at 2018-10-4 06:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msZcF374G20

Nope. What you are changing is exposure compensation.
2018-10-4
Use props
DanielVieira
First Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Corvus monedula Posted at 2018-10-4 07:06
Nope. What you are changing is exposure compensation.

No im not, check the video and you will see...it only works in IOS and Manual mode...in other modes it changes the EV.
2018-10-4
Use props
totalitarian
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DanielVieira Posted at 2018-10-4 06:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msZcF374G20

Nice! It's been bugging me from day 1 that I couldn't adjust shutter speed from the remote. Thanks
2018-10-4
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

We can change everything except the ISO, I think DJI should release new FW update for custom camera setting on Remote for 5D button like what they did for P4P.
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

viet.trandinhtruc Posted at 2018-10-3 19:16

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, ISO settings cannot be assigned on the DJI Go 4 app, however, you can use the advanced camera settings and assigned it C1 or C2 for you to easily access it. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-5
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-5 09:06
Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, ISO settings cannot be assigned on the DJI Go 4 app, however, you can use the advanced camera settings and assigned it C1 or C2 for you to easily access it. Thank you for the support.

Hi Tony, thank you for your feedback, you are correct, and I hope new FW update will add an option to adjust the camera ISO setting for right dial / 5D button, or it will add an option to make this 5D button the same function like right dial (for camera setting) on Phantom 4 pro.
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

viet.trandinhtruc Posted at 2018-10-5 20:21
Hi Tony, thank you for your feedback, you are correct, and I hope new FW update will add an option to adjust the camera ISO setting for right dial / 5D button, or it will add an option to make this 5D button the same function like right dial (for camera setting) on Phantom 4 pro.

Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply. No worries, let me help you to forward your suggestion to our R&D engineers. Thank you for understanding the situation and limitation on the settings. Please let us know if have concerns.
2018-10-7
Use props
henley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41650 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-7 09:37
Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply. No worries, let me help you to forward your suggestion to our R&D engineers. Thank you for understanding the situation and limitation on the settings. Please let us know if have concerns.

I noticed there's no way to customize the 5D button press.
Only up, down, left and right can be assigned to a limited amount of custom controls.

ISO / Shutter and aperture increase/decrease would be nice to have as options as well as a lot more.
2018-10-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

henley Posted at 2018-10-7 13:40
I noticed there's no way to customize the 5D button press.
Only up, down, left and right can be assigned to a limited amount of custom controls.

Hi, Sorry that we don't have many options on the 5D button as of the moment. Let me help you to forward your suggestion into our R&D engineers to see what we can do to make it possible. Thank you for understanding the limitations.
2018-10-8
Use props
CreativeSky
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

What I really want to control is the aperture to adjust exposure, not ISO or Shutter speed.
2018-10-31
Use props
photogsy
lvl.1
Guernsey

New firmware released and this is still not fixed for Android users.
IOS users can set their 5D button to adjust EV, and in manual mode that will adjust the shutter speed - when will this be coming to Android please??
2018-12-17
Use props
Brett Brandon
Second Officer
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2018-12-17
Use props
photogsy
lvl.1
Guernsey

There's no option to configure any of the 5D buttons to adjust shutter-speed (on Android) :-(
2018-12-18
Use props
Brett Brandon
Second Officer
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2018-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules