Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

He DJI,

Please stop forsing us to update machines in the go-app whit alarming messages that there is a update all the time!!!!!, one or two times are ok, after that we do not need it anymore.
You can tell it in the start screen and then we know, do not show it in the working screen. i know we can clean the screen, that way we do not see the realy inportant stuff.
My god all these messages all the time are very anoing and are influinsing the shots we like to make!, punt them somhere up or down not all the time over the working screen.
When a machine is flying great, stop talking to us by alarming the update in the app, my god, we get crazy of that.
Also, when we fly stop filling the screen with all the messeges that are going on ( make it smaller in the screen at least not over the screen 1000 times).

2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Just to clarify, may I know if the mobile data from your device is enabled? If yes, I highly suggest you turn it off so it will not pop up from time to time. Also,  we recommended our Customer to update the firmware to the latest version for reliability purposes. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2018-10-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-3 11:18
Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Just to clarify, may I know if the mobile data from your device is enabled? If yes, I highly suggest you turn it off so it will not pop up from time to time. Also,  we recommended our Customer to update the firmware to the latest version for reliability purposes. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thanks for your kind understanding.

OK, Natalia, now you're really testing our patience! Where is fully functional, bug free Inspire 2 firmware?
What is the status of recent .0200 version, which was confirmed as infected? Why the app is pushing for upgrade to faulty firmware???
2018-10-3
Use props
fans41f3800c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 529836 ft
  • >>>
United States

I couldn’t agree more
2018-10-3
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft

I'll second that.

Jokers from the dark ages. Just look at the threads from the past.

As a company you could do so much better. Shame...
2018-10-3
Use props
fans41f3800c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 529836 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wouldn’t it be great one day if the update did appear on your screen and it actually addressed the issues that all the inspire two users have been experiencing
2018-10-3
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

fans41f3800c Posted at 2018-10-3 12:23
Wouldn’t it be great one day if the update did appear on your screen and it actually addressed the issues that all the inspire two users have been experiencing

Wouldn't it be great one day if Mr.Frank Wang will decide to retire and sell DJI to - say - an German consortium? Or American? Just one of my wet dreams ... ...
2018-10-3
Use props
FanOfFlight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

I think we would all enjoy flying with the latest bug free firmware.
Its DJI's job to make this reliable firmware available.  But DJI insists and nags to update, and pretty much every firmware has some issues.  However the latest Inspire .200 firmware is really bad, bad enough for DJI itself to advise to roll back firmware.

I think the constant poorly performing buggy firmware is wearing on people.  It amazing how you can add features, and often improve one aspect of the firmware only to break something not related and was workign perfectly fine before.

I think the community is pleading for action from DJI to create better firmware, tested better, and when bugs happen attention to the matter for quick solutions.
2018-10-3
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I did also talk about all the other messages over the working screen!
these messages pop up all the time, after one time telling me that there is a little bit of wind, do not tell me that every 3 seconds on the screen.
I understand when you do that with Mavic machines, bud leaf us alone, we are Inspire 2 flyers!
And know a little better what's going on in the air and so on.

these messages pop up all the time, after one time telling me that there is a little bit of wind, do not tell me that every 3 seconds open the screen.
I understand when you do that with Mavic machines, bud leaf us alone, we are Inspire 2 flyers!

these messages pop up all the time, after one time telling me that there is a little bit of wind, do not tell me that every 3 seconds on the screen.

these messages pop up all the time, after one time telling me that there is a little bit of wind, do not tell me that every 3 seconds open the screen.
And know a little better what going on in the air and so on.

After reading this so many times, how do you feel now Natalia?, that's how we feel when we fly for clients and see this all the time happening in the screen!
I almost know what you are going to answer, Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused, for the safety.....

Vincent
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules