Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 4k firmware
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Craigart14
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone have a link to the Phantom 3 4k firmware download? Most recent download according to DJI techs, is V 1.6.50. If you have a link or if you have the file, either in zip or bin form, please contact me. I can't get the DJI techs to understand that I need the firmware. I really would like to fly my drone again.

Craig
2018-10-3
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find older BIN files here.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you're looking for the old firmware of your Phantom 3 4k, you may refer to post #2 link. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Thank you.
2018-10-5
Use props
Silverado82481
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-5 11:20
Hi there. we're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you're looking for the old firmware of your Phantom 3 4k, you may refer to post #2 link. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Thank you.

Is there a way to upgrade the firmware  with out  the go app I am having a issue  the  remote  flys the phantom 4k  but i dont have a feed for the app  its almost like the aitcraft is not connected.  now when i start the  phantom 4k  it turns on  there is no initialiation of the camera.  camera dosent move.  no video feed  cant do anything app wise.    im stuck I have a spark that i have had no issues with so this is the first issues i am having  
2018-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Silverado82481 Posted at 12-2 20:23
Is there a way to upgrade the firmware  with out  the go app I am having a issue  the  remote  flys the phantom 4k  but i dont have a feed for the app  its almost like the aitcraft is not connected.  now when i start the  phantom 4k  it turns on  there is no initialiation of the camera.  camera dosent move.  no video feed  cant do anything app wise.    im stuck I have a spark that i have had no issues with so this is the first issues i am having

Hi, sorry to hear about that. Actually, there are two ways to update the firmware of your drone. You can update it via DJI Go app or via SD card using your PC/laptop. You may watch the video tutorial below for reference. Also, may I know what mobile device are you using? Have you tried to re-link your remote controller to the aircraft? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you.

2018-12-3
Use props
MigsEchegollen
New

Mexico

Silverado82481 Posted at 2018-12-2 20:23
Is there a way to upgrade the firmware  with out  the go app I am having a issue  the  remote  flys the phantom 4k  but i dont have a feed for the app  its almost like the aitcraft is not connected.  now when i start the  phantom 4k  it turns on  there is no initialiation of the camera.  camera dosent move.  no video feed  cant do anything app wise.    im stuck I have a spark that i have had no issues with so this is the first issues i am having

Hello Silverado... did you fixed the problem you had with your P4K ?  After a few months I turned my drone and I had the same problem you mentioned... in the DJI app said the gimbal is not conected and there is not ant image feedback showed in my phone ( iPhone8 )... the led in the front of the gimbal is blinking... stops just a few times and then continues blinking
2019-7-23
Use props
frankrizzo350
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125 ft

United States

Hi, I'm having a similar issue with my P3-4k.  - I have no downlink realtime video on the app.
- The gimbal LED is solid red.

I really dont want to send it in if I can fix it here at home.  I'm tried manually putting the firmware on the SD card, but that didnt help.  

I use the DJI app to format the SD card, but the app says formatting FAILED.

I tried to go back to an older FW, but I dont think its working, App always says latest.

Any other things for me to try?

Regards

2020-6-7
Use props
fansef56cedd
New

Canada

frankrizzo350 Posted at 2020-6-7 11:34
Hi, I'm having a similar issue with my P3-4k.  - I have no downlink realtime video on the app.
- The gimbal LED is solid red.

they purposely make things difficult .  i can only fly the  3 4k 30 meters unless i'm connected to the internet  .  i can fly other drones 400 plus meters without being connected to the internet  .
2021-1-26
Use props
Eopedroza
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12260 ft

Mexico

#Quick Reply Here#hi you still require the firmware file for the phantom 3 version 4k. I have all the versions. I leave you my email  eopedroza@hotmail.com  I can send them to you without problem
2021-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules