Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using goggles with the Mavic Air
532 3 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

I am thinking about purchasing some DJI Goggles and using it with my Mavic Air.  I would like to know if it is worth it.

Thanks in advance for your imput.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. Hope you'll get feedback from our valued customers who are using the Mavic Air and the DJI Goggles. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-3
Use props
UNsyncED
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

I have the DJI goggles RE, and decided against getting the DJI Mavic Air, as it doesn’t have Occusync.  If you want to use the goggles with the Mavic Air you have to use the OCD cable, which means there is only one monitor, either your phone/tablet or the goggles, but not both.  This is also the reason why I waited on the Mavic 2 to be released, as it supports Occusync.  I hope that this helps your decision.
2018-10-3
Use props
NitemareTrainer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

UNsyncED Posted at 2018-10-3 16:42
I have the DJI goggles RE, and decided against getting the DJI Mavic Air, as it doesn’t have Occusync.  If you want to use the goggles with the Mavic Air you have to use the OCD cable, which means there is only one monitor, either your phone/tablet or the goggles, but not both.  This is also the reason why I waited on the Mavic 2 to be released, as it supports Occusync.  I hope that this helps your decision.

yes thank you
2018-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules