2073 11 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Howdy all,

I touched on this before but neve found a resolution so I am trying again

When I download my movies / stills they have a date / time stamp of 01/01/1904 12.00am - It is the same everyday, never changes.

Normally on most devices you can set the date and time.. But I have not found how to do it on my MA ?

It is coming from my card out of the drone that way, so how can I change it ?

Thanks in advance.

2018-10-3
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

Can you check what is the date time on the SD card? Same as download or different.
2018-10-3
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

GDL Posted at 2018-10-3 22:25
Can you check what is the date time on the SD card? Same as download or different.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

As you can see from the image the folder date is correct, so to the date format in Lightroom. However the folder it want to put them in has the WRONG date.

Note. I do not believe this is LR doing this because ALL other photos or videos I import go into the correct folder.

The only one I have issues with are any files / photos that come form the Mavic Air.

Date issue.jpg
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Atlas, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had with the time stamp of your SD card. What is the firmware version of your Mavic Air? Have you formatted the SD card when you activated the aircraft? Can you switch cards and see if still had this issue? We're here to help you. Thank you.
2018-10-4
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-4 04:16
Hi Atlas, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had with the time stamp of your SD card. What is the firmware version of your Mavic Air? Have you formatted the SD card when you activated the aircraft? Can you switch cards and see if still had this issue? We're here to help you. Thank you.

Hi,

I have updated from 4 to 5 F/W and still does it. I have multiple cards and I format before each flight.

Most things in my experience allow you to set the time / date on them, like cameras, phones, laptops etc... Is the is possible n the MA ?

If not, where does the MA get the time /date from ? The controller ?

It's a mystery
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Atlas_Aus Posted at 2018-10-4 18:40
Hi,

I have updated from 4 to 5 F/W and still does it. I have multiple cards and I format before each flight.

Hi Atlas, what is the version of the app you are currently using?
2018-10-5
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-5 02:02

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Sorry, which app ?

I have updated to FW 5 on the MA, not sure about the controller but it did update I think before the FW update.

DJI Go 4  v4.3.0 642 google play
2018-10-5
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-5 02:02

#BUMP#

Can someone help with this please ?
2018-10-10
Use props
RJzBunnyfun
lvl.1
United States

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. DID YOU EVER GET A SOLUTION
2019-3-31
Use props
RJzBunnyfun
lvl.1
United States

/Users/rjhamilton/Desktop/Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 2.33.13 PM.png
2019-3-31
Use props
Rymair
lvl.2
Flight distance : 789252 ft
Australia

Hi there,

Just been playing around in Lightroom myself and noticed the same thing.  Have no idea what the fix is.   As you say I’d have thought you’d be programming the Controller or the Quad with the time and date like you do with a camera.

Cheers.
2019-4-1
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

RJzBunnyfun Posted at 3-31 10:32
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. DID YOU EVER GET A SOLUTION

Hey mate,

No, never found a fix
2019-4-4
Use props