Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 state (October 4/2018) ? ...
750 5 2018-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Why a broken firmware .0200 is still recommended for installation?

EDIT: After days of senseless waiting for any response from any reliable or affiliated source, I've realized - again and again - the absurdity of my attempt to get information here. I must maintain my sanity and accept what I've stumbled in, or leave.

EDIT 2: Somewhere else, but at least Mad_angler1 offered logic explanation of this confusing situation:   #19977

2018-10-4
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I do understand your frustration, I share it. It is ridiculous that we can't get an answer from DJI about all the issues with the Inspire 2, and what is being done to solve them, and when we can start using our costly equipment as intended.

It is not far from a full hear now with 2 major releases of firmwares, both having serious issues. DJI wants us not to use the .200 firmware because of all the issues, they want us to downgrade to .100. The .100 also have serious issues... The Inspire series is DJI's flagship products, their professional line - and yet they can't support it nor their customers.
2018-10-4
Use props
D.Raphael
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

Rob W Posted at 2018-10-4 22:35
I do understand your frustration, I share it. It is ridiculous that we can't get an answer from DJI about all the issues with the Inspire 2, and what is being done to solve them, and when we can start using our costly equipment as intended.

It is not far from a full hear now with 2 major releases of firmwares, both having serious issues. DJI wants us not to use the .200 firmware because of all the issues, they want us to downgrade to .100. The .100 also have serious issues... The Inspire series is DJI's flagship products, their professional line - and yet they can't support it nor their customers.

But if they don't want us to use the .200, way they still leave it on the Assistant.app? interesting  !!!
2018-10-5
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

D.Raphael Posted at 2018-10-5 03:20
But if they don't want us to use the .200, way they still leave it on the Assistant.app? interesting  !!!

Several people have asked support that, but DJI don't answer. My personal guess is that it would be a too public embarrassment to withdraw it, to admit to the public that their firmwares are bad. Also, withdrawing the ProRes RAW for X7 users would be a huge failure.

Well, it is a huge failure already that X5S user who have paid for CineDNG and ProRes licenses also, don't have ProRes RAW... Some who paid the license gets the features other who paid the same amount for the same features, don't...
2018-10-5
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

Rob W Posted at 2018-10-5 21:07
Several people have asked support that, but DJI don't answer. My personal guess is that it would be a too public embarrassment to withdraw it, to admit to the public that their firmwares are bad. Also, withdrawing the ProRes RAW for X7 users would be a huge failure.

Well, it is a huge failure already that X5S user who have paid for CineDNG and ProRes licenses also, don't have ProRes RAW... Some who paid the license gets the features other who paid the same amount for the same features, don't...

I been monitoring these groups and Im close to getting an Inspire 2 but reading all these issues, Im like hmmm since B&H are bundling a free case with it.

Intriguing??
2018-10-6
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

BagoDJIoperator84 Posted at 2018-10-6 23:19
I been monitoring these groups and Im close to getting an Inspire 2 but reading all these issues, Im like hmmm since B&H are bundling a free case with it.

Intriguing??

I firmly believe that the lion's share of Inspires is OK, including mine. As long as she's performing well right off the box and on - preferably - any FW before .0200 version, you'll be a happy camper. Test the bird thoroughly ASAP (flight/hovering stability, camera etc.) and return immediately at the signs of any abnormality. B&H is a reputable seller of DJI stuff. Simple like that.
2018-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules