Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Attn DJI Support & Management - praise for repair and support work
1056 7 2018-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gyrex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7454275 ft
  • >>>
Poland

To DJI Support and Management,

Please pass on my sincere thanks to the guys in the European repair centre for getting my drone back to me in time for my next trip to the Seychelles and Mauritius. When I sent my drone in for repair, I noted my impending holiday and support said they'd do everything they could to help me out. I've had my frustrations with DJI Support (Australia) in the past with my Phantom 4 Pro with slow response times and getting multiple drones back from warranty repair with issues and having to send the replacement straight back but in this case, the team have delivered! Lo and behold, I received my drone back today and we're departing for our trip tomorrow. I also noted that they sent the drone back with express shipping so I couldn't be happier.

There's a lot of negative threads on here targeted at support (most of them are warranted - let's be honest, DJI supoprt hasn't exactly been world class over the years) but I just thought I'd change the tone up a little and congratulate the European team on a fantastic job.

Can the admins please pass on my sincere thanks to the guys and management in the repair and support centre. My only critical feedback would be that email communications were somewhat slow and/or unresponsive so if you can tune that up, you're heading for great things.

Thank you DJI Europe!

John
2018-10-4
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yup I concur the repair guys in Holland are top notch, can't fault them whatsoever.  Had me back in the air in quick time.
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello John. Thank you for sharing your experience and your positive feedback with DJI. I'm glad to hear that you liked our service. We will keep going and provide more professional service to our customers. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Have fun and happy flying.
2018-10-4
Use props
gyrex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

M2Wair Posted at 2018-10-4 15:43
Yup I concur the repair guys in Holland are top notch, can't fault them whatsoever.  Had me back in the air in quick time.

My repair was done in Germany but I've dealt with the Dutch repair centre in the past and they were also incredible. Australia leaves a lot to be desired in comparison.
2018-10-4
Use props
gyrex
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-4 15:43
Hello John. Thank you for sharing your experience and your positive feedback with DJI. I'm glad to hear that you liked our service. We will keep going and provide more professional service to our customers. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Have fun and happy flying.

Hi Nathalia, can you please forward this compliment to management or can you tell me how I can send my compliment to management myself?
2018-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I have also used European service, it’s excellent, and I believe it’s improving all the time.
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

gyrex Posted at 2018-10-4 15:48
Hi Nathalia, can you please forward this compliment to management or can you tell me how I can send my compliment to management myself?

Hi, I already forwarded your feedback to our higher management. Again, we thank you for your honest feedback towards our service. Thanks for choosing DJI.
2018-10-4
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Refreshing, to say the least.
2018-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules