Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh Service
858 14 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcflyer23
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4298 ft

United States

Can this be purchased on a second hane unit as well as a new one?
2018-10-5
Use props
flyingcooldudea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174892 ft
Finland

im afraid second hand unit (bought for example from your friend) is activated allready, refresh care has to activate within 48 hours.
If you mean dji recfurbished product then you can use refresh care from 48 hours from aircraft activation, at least i think so
2018-10-5
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

Ok thanks.
2018-10-5
Use props
JerryS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 222897 ft
Maldives

not available for some countries i think
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. Yes you can, as long as there's no existing plan on that specific drone. If there no existing plan, you will need to send a video verification to check if you are qualified to purchase DJI Care refresh. You can provide me your serial number via PM so that I can double check it for you. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-5
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

Ok thanks much appreciated...
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

jcflyer23 Posted at 2018-10-5 04:29
Ok thanks much appreciated...

Hi jcflyer23, glad to know Paladin was able to help you with your question, please let us know if you have any further concern, we are always here to help you.
2018-10-5
Use props
Pete Maresco
lvl.1

My spark lost all connection and went down into the long Island sound, uretrievable. I had only had it for  couple months, and had care refresh for it. I bought a replacement and am. Hoping I can transfer my policy to the new aircraft since I did not use the policy. I can't imagine why I wouldn't be able to, since practically every other replacement policy in existence allowa it.
2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Pete Maresco Posted at 2018-10-6 20:41
My spark lost all connection and went down into the long Island sound, uretrievable. I had only had it for  couple months, and had care refresh for it. I bought a replacement and am. Hoping I can transfer my policy to the new aircraft since I did not use the policy. I can't imagine why I wouldn't be able to, since practically every other replacement policy in existence allowa it.

Hi Pete, we are so sorry for what happened, did you send email to djicare@dji.com to verify if it is possible to transfer the DJI Care Refresh in your situation?
2018-10-7
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-5 04:23
Thank you for reaching DJI forum. Yes you can, as long as there's no existing plan on that specific drone. If there no existing plan, you will need to send a video verification to check if you are qualified to purchase DJI Care refresh. You can provide me your serial number via PM so that I can double check it for you. Thanks for your support.

I sent you a PM with my serial # waiting to hear from you..
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jcflyer23 Posted at 2018-10-8 03:07
I sent you a PM with my serial # waiting to hear from you..

Hello there, sorry that Paladin is not online at the moment, could you please PM me the serial number? Thank you.
2018-10-8
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-8 18:29
Hello there, sorry that Paladin is not online at the moment, could you please PM me the serial number? Thank you.

PM sent.
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

PM has been replied, please check, thank you.
2018-10-9
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-9 04:53
PM has been replied, please check, thank you.

Thank you.
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the late response. I replied to you via PM about the serial number that you provided. Unfortunately, the serial number is incorrect and I can't search it in my system. I'm sure that your query has been taken cared of, please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help.
2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules