Osmo Mobile 2 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x?
1165 5 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaystination
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi!

Ihaven't see post relating to this, so I want to know if OM 2 is compatible with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x? btw, it has been rooted, currently it has OSineage, am using Google Camera on it.

TiA.

2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. Thanks for bringing this query to us. However, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x is not listed as a compatible device to Osmo Mobile 2. Actually, it might work but we cannot guarantee the stability and reliability of the phone to your Osmo Mobile 2. I highly recommend you use a compatible device that is listed on our website to avoid any issue. For reference, please see the attached image below. If you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

2018-10-5
Use props
Jaystination
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-5 10:23
Hello there. Thanks for bringing this query to us. However, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x is not listed as a compatible device to Osmo Mobile 2. Actually, it might work but we cannot guarantee the stability and reliability of the phone to your Osmo Mobile 2. I highly recommend you use a compatible device that is listed on our website to avoid any issue. For reference, please see the attached image below. If you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

[view_image]

We'll that makes sense, since it requires mid range phone to high end phone so that hyperlapse and timelapse work well right?
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jaystination Posted at 2018-10-5 10:50
We'll that makes sense, since it requires mid range phone to high end phone so that hyperlapse and timelapse work well right?

Yes, that is correct and other mid-range phones are still under development and under testing by our engineering.
2018-10-5
Use props
Jaystination
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-5 11:31
Yes, that is correct and other mid-range phones are still under development and under testing by our engineering.

Last question. does the DJI app would work only with stock camera with Time lapse, Hyper lapse feature?
or its on the DJI osmo mobile? what if the smartphone doesn't have Time lapse, hyper lapse feature. would that still work in the DJI osmo mobile?

Thanks,
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jaystination Posted at 2018-10-10 11:51
Last question. does the DJI app would work only with stock camera with Time lapse, Hyper lapse feature?
or its on the DJI osmo mobile? what if the smartphone doesn't have Time lapse, hyper lapse feature. would that still work in the DJI osmo mobile?

Hi. Those features will actually work on the DJI Go app as long as you used a compatible device. You will find the hyper-lapse and time-lapse feature on the DJI Go app.
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules