Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI SELECT is a SCAMMMMMMM
1737 15 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KKAISS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50335 ft
Canada

To ALL DJI customers: DO NOT buy the DJI SELECT and don't fall for their silly "STORE CREDIT" loyalty, it does not cover any accessories for the Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom. This is a big scam from DJI
I bought from DJI STORE a Mavic 2 hard case, but the 20% discount as a SELECT member was not applied, called customer service and they said these discounts are for everything else but not for the Mavic 2..... What a big scam this is for a company that has no respect to customers. Even my online store credit was not applied. DJI should stop this money $$$$ loving game and focus on customer service, support and satisfaction.

2018-10-5
Use props
KKAISS
lvl.3
Canada

Also the DJI LOYALTY CREDIT is never applied to your purchases. When you ask customer service, they simply reply: "We apologize for the trouble this may have caused you" and they take you for a LONG spin until you get dizzy, and nothing really gets solved. I bought a hard case for my Mavic 2 PRO and had $21+ as a DJI STORE LOYALTY CREDIT, I was charged FULL amount for the case and they did not deduct the credit from the total.... DJI = MONEY COLLECTION ONLY, no customer service what so ever.
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Kkaiss, I'm sorry to hear about the experience. Take note that DJI Select coupons can't be used in Mavic 2 accessories at the moment. You can only use coupons with other DJI consumer products accessories such as Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark, Phantom series, Osmo Mobile, Osmo Mobile 2, Osmo,Osmo +, and DJI Goggles. This was indicated on DJI Select FAQs under this link: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase#dji_select. You can also refer on the image below. Hope it clarifies the confusions and answered your questions. Thanks for understanding.

2018-10-5
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft

I used a $16 loyalty credit towards my DJI Care Refresh so I do know that works. Might be an issue with the site who knows.

They do show pretty clear that all Mavic 2 accessories are excluded at this time from DJI Select.. I really do not even understand why they choose not to "at this time" and it makes zero sense to me but what can you do.  I personally don't think DJI Select is worth it for what you get. I was going to get it after they started offering Mavic 2 accessories too but after the price increase it just puts everything back down to what it's original price was so there is no way I'll be purchasing it even when they allow M2 accessories to be included.

I think screaming in big bold letters on the forum that it's a SCAM, because you didn't read what was excluded, is kinds of a **ch move to make though. It may not be worth it to sign up, but it's not a scam.
2018-10-5
Use props
KKAISS
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-5 10:15
Hi Kkaiss, I'm sorry to hear about the experience. Take note that DJI Select coupons can't be used in Mavic 2 accessories at the moment. You can only use coupons with other DJI consumer products accessories such as Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark, Phantom series, Osmo Mobile, Osmo Mobile 2, Osmo,Osmo +, and DJI Goggles. This was indicated on DJI Select FAQs under this link: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase#dji_select. You can also refer on the image below. Hope it clarifies the confusions and answered your questions. Thanks for understanding.

[view_image]

It is CLEARLY a bad way to sell your product, there are lots of way to get money CLEAN and not hide your bad intentions in fine prints because when you advertise for the SELECT membership, you don't CLEARLY notify customers like me that the SELECT is ONLY for mavic air, spark oold garbage while I bought MAVIC 2 PRO.
This is so annoying, and yet you keep telling us, it will be in the near future, you mean when the membership expries then you open the door on mavic 2 pro.

This is a SCAM business and is done in a stupid way, and only STUPID customers fall for this. But not me, I will be getting my money back through Paypal along with the refresh that also was denied the 50%.

You guys think that you can get away with scam deals, but if you stay like this then you will no longer stay in business. A better drone company with a better customer service will take over and I will be the first customer.

Product is not everything, customer service matters too

2018-10-5
Use props
KKAISS
lvl.3
Canada

Hedsic Posted at 2018-10-5 10:25
I used a $16 loyalty credit towards my DJI Care Refresh so I do know that works. Might be an issue with the site who knows.

They do show pretty clear that all Mavic 2 accessories are excluded at this time from DJI Select.. I really do not even understand why they choose not to "at this time" and it makes zero sense to me but what can you do.  I personally don't think DJI Select is worth it for what you get. I was going to get it after they started offering Mavic 2 accessories too but after the price increase it just puts everything back down to what it's original price was so there is no way I'll be purchasing it even when they allow M2 accessories to be included.

Just to let you know mr. smart, when the SELECT popped in my face right after I purchased the Mavic 2 Pro, the fine print did not show. Why would I buy something that can't be used for my Mavic 2 Pro?
And if DJI is so honest, why they POP the SELECT message in your face knowing that your purchase was Mavic 2 Pro, and the SELECT works on older models and accessories.

Think before you reply my smart friend
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

KKAISS Posted at 2018-10-5 12:03
It is CLEARLY a bad way to sell your product, there are lots of way to get money CLEAN and not hide your bad intentions in fine prints because when you advertise for the SELECT membership, you don't CLEARLY notify customers like me that the SELECT is ONLY for mavic air, spark oold garbage while I bought MAVIC 2 PRO.
This is so annoying, and yet you keep telling us, it will be in the near future, you mean when the membership expries then you open the door on mavic 2 pro.

I'm sorry to hear if you feel that way, Kkaiss. I managed to view your orders using your Forum account. Checking the purchase of DJI Care Refresh, it was ordered separately with your Mavic 2 Pro that's why you weren't able to use the 50% discount of the service plan. DJI Care coupons can only be used for the consumer product in the same order which means the Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Care Refresh should be purchased under the same order for you to get the 50% discount of Care Refresh.

I hope you understand that each promotion has it's own terms. Purchasing the product means you agreed with these terms and you totally understand how it works. We're sorry if you missed some parts of how the promotion works. I understand that we have things need to improve. We'll make sure to learn from this so we can improve our services in the future. Thanks for understanding.
2018-10-5
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer

KKAISS Posted at 2018-10-5 12:11
Just to let you know mr. smart, when the SELECT popped in my face right after I purchased the Mavic 2 Pro, the fine print did not show. Why would I buy something that can't be used for my Mavic 2 Pro?
And if DJI is so honest, why they POP the SELECT message in your face knowing that your purchase was Mavic 2 Pro, and the SELECT works on older models and accessories.

It is unfortuanate that you have chosen to blame DJI over information that they clearly make public. I understand that sometimes reading comprehension along with details can get the best of us. It has happened to me before as well. I typicaly dont go around making false accusations on public forums about it but we all react differently to our own mistakes it appears in your case that reaction is to blame others instead of yourself.  Best case scenario is that we all learned a lesson today.
2018-10-5
Use props
KKAISS
lvl.3
Canada

Thanks for letting me know that I missed how professional crooks DJI are. Best case scenario is that Paypal will get my money from these crooks. I have never seen a customer like yourself loves to get screwed by all means. I know who I'm accusing and if you are very narrow, go on youtube and search for DJI nasty business and how they love to nail and screw customers by all means and in every possible way. Its not only me my friend, lots of them out there. Like you said live and learn, but being quite about some legal thieves is not my type.

Have a good one and hope DJI are rewarding you for being a defender...!
2018-10-5
Use props
KKAISS
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-5 12:42
I'm sorry to hear if you feel that way, Kkaiss. I managed to view your orders using your Forum account. Checking the purchase of DJI Care Refresh, it was ordered separately with your Mavic 2 Pro that's why you weren't able to use the 50% discount of the service plan. DJI Care coupons can only be used for the consumer product in the same order which means the Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Care Refresh should be purchased under the same order for you to get the 50% discount of Care Refresh.

I hope you understand that each promotion has it's own terms. Purchasing the product means you agreed with these terms and you totally understand how it works. We're sorry if you missed some parts of how the promotion works. I understand that we have things need to improve. We'll make sure to learn from this so we can improve our services in the future. Thanks for understanding.

Never mind the SELECT deal, lets talk about the $21 credit that I have, why it was not applied to my final check out. By the way, after I cancelled the order for the mavic 2 case, I got a Nanuk 920 DJI™ Mavic 2 Pro hard case for much cheaper and better quality that the one you refused to give me 20% off.

So basically and as I've mentioned before, you don't know how to take care of your customers. I cant trust anything that is on your website because its all fake and filled with all kind of tricks to screw up your customers. I have learned my lesson and thanks to Paypal for getting me my refunds.
2018-10-5
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer

KKAISS Posted at 2018-10-5 15:03
Thanks for letting me know that I missed how professional crooks DJI are. Best case scenario is that Paypal will get my money from these crooks. I have never seen a customer like yourself loves to get screwed by all means. I know who I'm accusing and if you are very narrow, go on youtube and search for DJI nasty business and how they love to nail and screw customers by all means and in every possible way. Its not only me my friend, lots of them out there. Like you said live and learn, but being quite about some legal thieves is not my type.

Have a good one and hope DJI are rewarding you for being a defender...!

I don't understand why you are so upset at me. I actually said from the get go that I didn't think the select was worth it to begin with.  I just wouldn't consider it a scam.

I do wish you the best of luck though and I'm glad to hear you was able to get your money back

And I wish DJI was rewarding me.
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

KKAISS Posted at 2018-10-5 15:13
Never mind the SELECT deal, lets talk about the $21 credit that I have, why it was not applied to my final check out. By the way, after I cancelled the order for the mavic 2 case, I got a Nanuk 920 DJI™ Mavic 2 Pro hard case for much cheaper and better quality that the one you refused to give me 20% off.

So basically and as I've mentioned before, you don't know how to take care of your customers. I cant trust anything that is on your website because its all fake and filled with all kind of tricks to screw up your customers. I have learned my lesson and thanks to Paypal for getting me my refunds.

Hi KKAISS, usually, it takes some time for the DJI Select to be available to the new-released products, when the new product released, the terms in the website will also be updated, it is recommended to check the terms first before using it, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
For the DJI Credit, we would like to check what happened, may I verify if you selected 'DJI Credit' when you placed the order in the checkout page? Once you select DJI Credit, the total amount will be decreased, could you please test an order to see if the issue persists? If yes, any chance to post a screenshot here? Thank you in advance. GTScreenshot_20181006_110414.png
2018-10-5
Use props
dronelapse
lvl.1
Flight distance : 472087 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed. I fell for it too. Can someone please initiate a lawsuit against them?
2019-2-12
Use props
dronelapse
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I also fell for it. Someone please start a class action!
2019-2-12
Use props
dronelapse
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hedsic Posted at 2018-10-5 13:28
It is unfortuanate that you have chosen to blame DJI over information that they clearly make public. I understand that sometimes reading comprehension along with details can get the best of us. It has happened to me before as well. I typicaly dont go around making false accusations on public forums about it but we all react differently to our own mistakes it appears in your case that reaction is to blame others instead of yourself.  Best case scenario is that we all learned a lesson today.

Blame DJI? They are the only ones to blame here for shady business practices. Pushing a product that purposefully tries to deceive buyers, is, by definition, a SCAM.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dronelapse Posted at 2-12 19:37
Blame DJI? They are the only ones to blame here for shady business practices. Pushing a product that purposefully tries to deceive buyers, is, by definition, a SCAM.

Hi there, we apologize if you have any unpleasant experience with us, may we have more details of your concern so that we can help?
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules