Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Customer Service
2202 10 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Folkestone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry to say that this utterly sucks.

When I purchased my Mavic 2 Pro, I attempted to buy Care Refresh through the app on activation. This failed because the app is terrible yet it recoreded the fact that I had purchased it on DJI's systems. Since then, I have been in contact with DJI customer service on multiple occasions to rectify this issue and try to purchase care refresh. My last contact with them ended with them taking my details and promising to contact me. I've heard nothing.

Why make life so hard? I'm just trying to give you money.

Also, should my Mavic 2 Pro have the 4:3 photo size option? I only have 3:2 and 16:9 show up as options. Can anyone help me out with this or will I just get an autobot mod reply of:

"Hi, sorry for your inconvenience, can you tell me what firmware you are on and then refresh your firmware."

Sad times as I love DJI products and the community on this forum.

Have a photo I took this morning so this isn't a totally negative post.

Folkestone (1 of 1).jpg
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Folkestone, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our support team, I managed to check the email record via your Forum account, when you contacted DJI Care Team, the drone has been activated over 48 hours, it is recommended to take a video to extend the purchase date, then the team has arranged a call back, we have called several times, but unable to reach you since the number dialed was not in service.
I will PM you the contact number you left us, could you please verify if it is the correct one? Your frustration will also be forwarded to the appropriate department to investigate since you mentioned you never received the email when you first contacted our support team.
I checked the Mavic 2 Pro and there is no 4:3 can be selected, this will be forwarded to our engineers for further verification, the update may get delayed because of the Chinese National Day, appreciate your patience.
2018-10-6
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Thank you for the reply, I am not sure why the number is out of service as I am still using that phone now. I look forward to the PM about the number so we can check.

I actually initially contacted the support people before the end of the 48 hour period as I was aware this was an issue, the initial person I had on live chat told me that it would be no issue. I hope that we can resolve the issue soon as the hardware is mostly excellent and I enjoy flying.
2018-10-6
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Pick is very nice.   Sorry you've had other problems.
2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Folkestone Posted at 2018-10-6 04:27
Thank you for the reply, I am not sure why the number is out of service as I am still using that phone now. I look forward to the PM about the number so we can check.

I actually initially contacted the support people before the end of the 48 hour period as I was aware this was an issue, the initial person I had on live chat told me that it would be no issue. I hope that we can resolve the issue soon as the hardware is mostly excellent and I enjoy flying.

Your situation has been escalated to the appropriate team to follow up, there may be a little delayed because of the weekend, we will have someone to contact you in working hours soon, hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-10-6
Use props
charlesetischer
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hi Folkestone. In order to maximize the resolution of the original pixel, the default photo ratio is 3x2 because Mavic 2 Pro's CMOS's native ratio is 3:2..
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Folkestone, the post on 6# is from our R&D engineers, please refer to it, thank you.
2018-10-15
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hiya DJI Mindy,

Thank you very much for you and the customer services team sorting this out. After a few missed calls due to work, I spoke to one of your representatives and they did an excellent job sorting it all out! I can now get back to flying with joy and confidence!
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Folkestone Posted at 2018-10-21 01:39
Hiya DJI Mindy,

Thank you very much for you and the customer services team sorting this out. After a few missed calls due to work, I spoke to one of your representatives and they did an excellent job sorting it all out! I can now get back to flying with joy and confidence!

That is so glad to hear, thanks for keeping me updated, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2018-10-21
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-21 02:40
That is so glad to hear, thanks for keeping me updated, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.

I am sure I will. Thank you for getting everything sorted for me.
2018-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Folkestone Posted at 2018-10-21 06:09
I am sure I will. Thank you for getting everything sorted for me.

My pleasure, if there is any other concern, please don't hesitate to let us know, we are always here to help.
2018-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules