Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft disconnected during flight ... lost... !!!
12Next >
7934 44 2018-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomTom12
lvl.3
Flight distance : 216903 ft
Canada

I everybody,

I sadely post this thread because my P4A disapeared yesterday.
Sunny day, no wind, battery 100%, no warnings, RTH set at 80m alt., Home Point recorded...

I decided to take photos above woods around my house so not to crash into a tree I was flying at 74 m.
After 2m38sec. (1.2 km from home point), the RC lost its connection with the aircraft and never reconnected. I tried to activate RTH ... the aircraft never came back.
No warning before the problem appear. Everything seemed to be correct.

My P4A is lost in woods in the middle of nowhere. I spent 2 days trying to find it but in the woods ... and I'm not sure it landed or fall or whatever ...

I found 2 files on my tab. I succeeded to read one (the DJIFlightRecord_2018-10-05_[11-38-53].txt) but wasn't able to read the other (the 18-10-05-11-37-57_FLY139.DAT).

The first one shows all parameters of the flight and stops suddently, like the aircraft had a power loss or software issue or whatever.

Can someone see something wrong in this file ?
Can someone read the .dat file which I think contains more informations ?

I've seen on the forum that I'm not the first one to deal with this kind of issue.

I opened a case to the DJI support and wait for the answer.

Many thanks to the people who will try to help me understand what happened.
See the files below.

Thanks Thomas

dat_files.zip

899.55 KB, Down times: 2

txt_file.zip

501.01 KB, Down times: 2

2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there, I'm sorry for the unpleasant experience you are having right now. I would like to confirm, may I know how did you contact us? Did you create the case on our website? Also, did you experience a Return to Home Failure?   If you wish to have the flight records analyzed, our support can help you create a special case that will be handled by our data analyst team. You may contact support@dji.com and request to create special case for drone that are unable to be retrieved.
2018-10-6
Use props
djiuser_8YBm3MmnMJMZ
New
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Argentina

Hi,
Today I also lost connection and my drone was lost.
It was doing RTH but it turn off on high altitude and crashed into water.
Yesterday I updated the firmware it was a Mavic air
2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_8YBm3MmnMJMZ Posted at 2018-10-6 15:17
Hi,
Today I also lost connection and my drone was lost.
It was doing RTH but it turn off on high altitude and crashed into water.

Hi there, we are so sorry for your loss, were you able to retrieve the drone? If not and the drone is still in the warranty period, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will do our best to figure out what happened and provide the proper resolution, thank you.
2018-10-6
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Diana and Mindy.

Thanks for your replys. No I did not retrieve the drone. I opened a case at support.us@dji.com explaining what happened (request #1401113). I have to wait for business hours from monday.
I did not know I had to ask for a special case concerning lost drones, but I think they will understand as I described what happened.

Is it  better to specify it in my request or to contact www.dji.com/support as Mindy says to open a new case ?

I really don't understand what happened, so I want my log files to be analyzed.

To answer to Diana, the issue didn't happen during a RTH. During the flight, the aircraft fall suddently disconnected from the RC. I don't know if RTH tried to activate. I tried manually but the RC was diconnected, so no effect. The aircraft never came back...

2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 2018-10-6 19:01
Hi Diana and Mindy.

Thanks for your replys. No I did not retrieve the drone. I opened a case at  explaining what happened (request #1401113). I have to wait for business hours from monday.

Tom, please wait patiently for the reply from our support team, the team will collect the necessary info and help to start the case for the data analysis, we will have the professional data analysis team help to figure out what happened and provide the proper resolution, appreciate your patience.
2018-10-6
Use props
djiuser_NtTDWumFxQRe
New
Flight distance : 91663 ft

My Mavic Pro was crashed without reason.

Before the crash, my Mavic Pro was descending normally to around 20 feets. Out of sudden, the signal loss and my Mavic Pro just turned around and flew away. It was eventually flew away 1km+ and crashed in the sea after the battery was exhausted. I sent my flight record and reported to DJI requested them to investigate why my drone was crashed without any reason. DJI Support told me that my MP was out of warranty and my case will not be entertained. For info, I purchased my MP in Sep17 and the accident date was in Feb18.

Anyone can advise what can I do next? Many thanks.
2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_NtTDWumFxQRe Posted at 2018-10-6 21:59

Before the crash, my Mavic Pro was descending normally to around 20 feets. Out of sudden, the signal loss and my Mavic Pro just turned around and flew away. It was eventually flew away 1km+ and crashed in the sea after the battery was exhausted. I sent my flight record and reported to DJI requested them to investigate why my drone was crashed without any reason. DJI Support told me that my MP was out of warranty and my case will not be entertained. For info, I purchased my MP in Sep17 and the accident date was in Feb18.

Hi there, we are so sorry for your loss, as you mentioned, the accident date was in Feb18, did you report the issue when the mishap happened? May I know what is your first time to contact our support? Is there any case number or email ticket number we can refer to?
2018-10-7
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_NtTDWumFxQRe Posted at 2018-10-6 21:59

First, crashes do NOT happen "without reason...."   At this point we just don't know what the reason will be.
This forum has dozens of well informed (and well healed) aircraft veterans who are willing to help if you are willing to supply information.  You will need to post your flight record of the flight where the crash occurred.  That process is well documented in the various tutorials and "my MP crashed" threads.  Search for 'phantompilots' links.  Second.... ALWAYS indicate what version of G0-4, Firmware, and monitor (iPad, iPhone, tablet, android) you are using.
2018-10-7
Use props
bckok1
New
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-7 02:36
Hi there, we are so sorry for your loss, as you mentioned, the accident date was in Feb18, did you report the issue when the mishap happened? May I know what is your first time to contact our support? Is there any case number or email ticket number we can refer to?

Hi Mindy, thank you for your prompt reply. My first time to contact DJI Support was on 25/09/18. I do not know i can report my crash incident to DJI and request for an investigation on my flight record until i was being told by my friend recently. I just want to find out whether the crash was caused by product error or pilot error.

My ticket number is #1378289 and would greatly appreciate if you can help on this matter. Many thanks.
2018-10-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bckok1@hotmail. Posted at 2018-10-7 18:45
Hi Mindy, thank you for your prompt reply. My first time to contact DJI Support was on 25/09/18. I do not know i can report my crash incident to DJI and request for an investigation on my flight record until i was being told by my friend recently. I just want to find out whether the crash was caused by product error or pilot error.

My ticket number is #1378289 and would greatly appreciate if you can help on this matter. Many thanks.

Thanks for the email ticket number, the basis of the warranty is the date customer reports the incident. But your concern has been escalated to the appropriate department to see if there is anything else we can do for you, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-10-7
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi everybody,

The DJI Support told me to sync my flights today. It's done since friday, when the aircraft's gone.
As Mindy says, I've to wait patiently my files to be analyzed by the support service.

But I would like to analyze my files too.

Is anybody able to read the .dat file? As I said, I can read my .txt file but any informations about what happened...

If you want more infos to help me analyze my files.
My aircraft was a P4Adv., last firmware, with LenovoTB-8704X.

I can provide more infos if needed.

Many thanks,

Thomas
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 2018-10-8 17:45
Hi everybody,

The DJI Support told me to sync my flights today. It's done since friday, when the aircraft's gone.

Thomas, sorry that the support team asks to sync the flight records again, I think they just would like to verify everything has been done.
If you would like other users' suggestion, you can try to start a new thread in technical section, for the service request, please keep us updated here. Thank you.
2018-10-8
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Mindy,

It seems my first problem is not to find someone to help me reading my .dat file...

It received a mail today from Red from DJI Support saying that he found a case regarding my request and saying that this case was resolved and completed ...
After checking, it appears it is an old case I open in july regarding a battery problem... Yes this case is closed but it's not the one concerning my request about my lost arcraft !

So, since 4 days I lost my drone, it seem's there's no case open regarding my request... I never received a mail with a # case in object like tha last time I open  case.

What can I do to open a case concerning my request (which is #1401113).

I sent a mail back to the support but no response.
I can wait patiently but it time is going and anything's been done since friday.

Thanks to you,

Thomas

2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomTom12 Posted at 2018-10-9 14:30
Hi Mindy,

It seems my first problem is not to find someone to help me reading my .dat file...

Hi Thomas, this has been forwarded to the designated team to check, they will review and help you start a case soon. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.  Hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-10-10
Use props
bckok1
New
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-7 19:20
Thanks for the email ticket number, the basis of the warranty is the date customer reports the incident. But your concern has been escalated to the appropriate department to see if there is anything else we can do for you, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

Hi Mandy,

Charles from your support team emailed me today.

As expected, the reply is keep on mentioning that the product was out of warranty instead of helping to find out the reason of crash and restore the confidence of a DJI customer that has lost his drone.

I really do not understand what make DJI so difficult to carry out a flight record analysis. Many online DJI purchasers complained in the forum and chat group that quite a number of crashes happened after downloading DJI's latest firmware or caused by the product errors. Don't DJI curious about what had happened and investigate those crashes whether they are due to pilot error or product error so that the data gathered will help on your future products development?

It came a shock that DJI as a Renowned International Company resolves a royal customer's issue by taking an easy way out simply concluded that the product was "Out of Warranty" and no entertain will be given. I am absolutely disappointed on how DJI handles this matter and it will definitely be my last drone purchase from DJI, and i strongly believe many cases will come in the future.
2018-10-10
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your help, I'm waiting my case to be open.

Thomas
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 2018-10-10 03:08
Hi Susan,

Thanks for your help, I'm waiting my case to be open.

Hi Thomas, I see you have provided the required information to the support team, the case will be opened soon, sorry for the hassle, the email response is usually slower than online chat or phone support, you can contact our support via online chat or the phone in the future if you need an urgent support, thank you.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bckok1@hotmail. Posted at 2018-10-10 02:46
Hi Mandy,

Charles from your support team emailed me today.

Hi Boon, Charles is a supervisor at DJI Technical Support, your case is following up by the higher team, who will contact you very soon about the further resolution, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-10-10
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Mindy,
Thanks for your advice. I hope I won't need quick help in the future but I would try by chat or phone ... But it's not so easy for me because it's open during my work time. Usually the case is quickly open, even by a mail request, that's why I was wondering why my case was not open after 5 days, and unfortunately, this time is not for a 'little' battery issue, as you know my problem is a big bigger one...
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 2018-10-11 02:02
Hi Mindy,
Thanks for your advice. I hope I won't need quick help in the future but I would try by chat or phone ... But it's not so easy for me because it's open during my work time. Usually the case is quickly open, even by a mail request, that's why I was wondering why my case was not open after 5 days, and unfortunately, this time is not for a 'little' battery issue, as you know my problem is a big bigger one...

I understand your concern and sorry for the inconvenience caused, we have informed the team to follow up your email as soon as possible in working hours, please wait patiently for the case number, thank you. You can contact us in Forum any time, we are always here to help.
2018-10-11
Use props
bckok1
New
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-10 21:20
Hi Boon, Charles is a supervisor at DJI Technical Support, your case is following up by the higher team, who will contact you very soon about the further resolution, please wait patiently, thank you.

Hi Mindy,

I greatly appreciate your help along the way. Please accept my sincere thank you.

The matter is not progress well and sad to tell you that I am really really frustrated and absolutely upset with DJI. Everyone from DJI, started from James, to Charles and yesterday from Jenny just pushed their responsibility by saying that my drone was "Out of Warranty". Please bear in mind that the date of purchase and incident date was merely 5 month and i lost my drone without a CONVINCED REASON as the drone just lost connection, turned away, flew off and eventually crashed into the sea. Late on report date should not be used as an excuse to discharge the crash was not due to the product error.

The email replies from all of them only told 2 things about DJI: -
1) Money-minded and
2) Totally do not care about their royal customers!

As a responsible & renowned international company, DJI should be more than reluctant to give me an explanation what had happened to my drone to prove that it was not a product error instead of keep on and on asking me to pay for the data analysis! It is an act of "put salt on the wound" for a customer who had lost his drone.

Shame on DJI.
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bckok1@hotmail. Posted at 2018-10-11 20:03
Hi Mindy,

I greatly appreciate your help along the way. Please accept my sincere thank you.

I'm so sorry for this special situation, I checked the email from Jenny that it seems the data analysis can be  considered but no matter what result of data analysis, you will need to pay for the final result, I really wish I can help, but we also need to comply with the after-sales policy. Sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-10-11
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi,  
My case was finally open. And as for lot of people, my aircarft, which suddenly disonnected after 2min38 secs and never came back is "out of warranty" ...

As the support says "Yes, there was no pilot's error found from the current data, but there was also no malfunction found before the record ended".

Sure, the record stopped, the transmission stopped, the RC lost connection, the RTH did not worked ... All stopped ..... I can't be blamed, the support must have seen it in the log ...DJI can't explain why the drone stopped all communications, and never came back but it's "out of warranty".

Too easy, I payed my product, they've got my money, so no matter ...
As all the people who lost there drone in these circumstances, I will be one more to have a big bitter taste in the mouth thinking about DJI ...

Ah, I was forgetting the best part ... They offer me 30% off discount if I buy the same model !!!
As I f I were not angry enought, they must indulge themseleves mocking me with this kind of offer.

I'm Canadian, so I'm not aware about american laws. Is there in US, laws like we've got in Canada, saying :
"The Consumer Protection Act provides a warranty on the goods you purchase or lease: they must be usable for normal use for a reasonable length of time.

The Consumer Protection Act gives a warranty on all goods you purchase or lease from a merchant.
The goods must be usable:

for the purposes for which they are ordinarily used (Section 37 of the Act); and
    in normal use for a reasonable length of time, which may vary according to the price paid, the terms of the contract and the conditions of use (Section 38 of the Act)."

After only 4 months of use, and under warranty, DJI should apply the warranty on my drone... Or prove that I made something wrong using the drone.
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 2018-10-14 16:14
Hi,  
My case was finally open. And as for lot of people, my aircarft, which suddenly disonnected after 2min38 secs and never came back is "out of warranty" ...

Hi Tom, sorry to know the accident reason was inclusive because the flight records were interrupted, we would like to know the reason as much as you do but there is no enough data unfortunately, your frustration has been escalated to the higher team to see if there is better resolution can be provided, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-10-14
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-14 19:39
Hi Tom, sorry to know the accident reason was inclusive because the flight records were interrupted, we would like to know the reason as much as you do but there is no enough data unfortunately, your frustration has been escalated to the higher team to see if there is better resolution can be provided, please wait patiently, thank you.

Hi Mindy,

Thank you for your involvment. Yes I'm frustrated.

As I said and as the flihts logs showed (and all the others records to without any doubt), I checked all the parameters before each flight (satellites, RTH, batteries, IMU, gimbal ....). Knowing the price of my product, I would surely no take chance to lose or crash it.
FiIming coloured trees of fall in Canada, I reached the alt of 74 meters to be sure I won't crash in a tree... there are no trees at this altitude.
All was done not to make any error.
I won't write my story again but it's not normal that everything went wrong on the aircraft, in one shot, and it never came back.
So yes I'm frustrated when I read that the support says it's not my fault but it's not DJI's responsability.
Many thanks to have escalated my case in a higher place and I'm hopefully waiting to hear great news about DJI soon.

Thanks,

Thomas
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 2018-10-15 04:07
Hi Mindy,

Thank you for your involvment. Yes I'm frustrated.

I understand how you feel, the higher team is following up your case, we also hope there will be a great outcome, we will have someone to contact you soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-10-15
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Mindy,
Some news about my case. Good point, as you said, someone from the higher team reached me by phone today.
Jayson Mansale, nice guy who tryed not to speak too quick because as a French Canadian, American is not my first langage...

But... But there`s a but ...
He kindly explained me the same things ... I'm not to blame in the loss of the drone but DJI does not want to hear about a problem on the drone. Everything was fine before the connection ended...
If the drone suffered from a loss of power, it's normal, no ? Admetting is was not a loss of power, the drone should have come back after the disconnection (RTH after 3 sec AND RTH button pressed..).

Weird, but I read (not far from this post) a lot of stories relating a loss of power, or disconnection, or drone falling from the sky.
Each case is a particular one, so I will close this subject, but if it's normal to admit that it sometime can be the pilot's fault (everybody make some mistakes), DJI should admit sometime the problem could come from the drone too.

Anyway all has been written above in my lasts posts...
At the end of the  conversation Jayson offered me another time a discount on my next purchase of the same drone.

That's not what I'm askink in this case. I would have made a mistake, I wouldn't even open a case because it would have been my responsability. And it would appear in the flight files.
So we ended the conversation, Jayson saying he would try to ask higher to find another solution and call me back tomorrow.

Still upset and disappointed but waiting patiently again.

2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TomTom12 Posted at 2018-10-16 13:30
Hi Mindy,
Some news about my case. Good point, as you said, someone from the higher team reached me by phone today.
Jayson Mansale, nice guy who tryed not to speak too quick because as a French Canadian, American is not my first langage...

It does not sound like the kind of experience we would want you to have. We are really sorry to hear about this incident, as per checking the case this has been coordinated to the relevant team and you will be contacted again once there is an update. We hope for your patience.
2018-10-16
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Diana, Mindy,
I did not make any updates about my case in the last days because there was nothing to add except that my contact from support, Jayson, sent my case to the upper level saying I was refusing to pay for another drone.
I appreciated he called me each day to give me a follow-up and to say he was waiting for news too. He is in charge of my case and I did not have to repeat my story many times as it often happens with service supports. Good point for him.
Today I received a call which surprised me and I'm waiting for an email confirmation from Jayson of what has been told. So I may come back quickly in the next days to give more informations about my case.

Thanks again for your involvment.
Thomas.
2018-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 2018-10-22 19:09
Hi Diana, Mindy,
I did not make any updates about my case in the last days because there was nothing to add except that my contact from support, Jayson, sent my case to the upper level saying I was refusing to pay for another drone.
I appreciated he called me each day to give me a follow-up and to say he was waiting for news too. He is in charge of my case and I did not have to repeat my story many times as it often happens with service supports. Good point for him.

Thomas, thanks for keeping us updated, hope for some good news from you.
2018-10-22
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Mindy, Diana !

I was waiting patiently for news from the support before giving some news about my case.

As I said last time, Jayson from the support called me several times regarding my case and finally, DJI accepted to give me 100% discount on the purchase of a new P4A + battery and I was supposed to get news about the 128 Gb SD-card I lost too ...
That was a great new and I appreciated that DJI agreed that a problem occured on the drone and the loss was not my fault in any way.

That was 2 weeks ago and since, I received one week ago a coupon code to buy my drone but no link or explanation on how to use it...
I tried on DJI.com but the P4A was out of stock, and anyway, it was not possible to buy only the Phantom + battery (My coupon code does not permit to buy the RC or charger or anything else, what is correct because I did not lose these items).

I chated with the store support, explaining my situation and giving my #case, I was told not to use the coupon code for the moment ...! I received rhe next day another mail from the support asking me to wait for news ...

This is the situation... I should be able to buy another drone but, there's no way to do it. And my coupon has a 30 days of validity...
In a way, I'm happy that DJI took the right decision, but on the other hand, I'm asking why is it so difficult to buy the drone and was is happening ... I thought the difficulties were behind me ...

I sent another mail to the support asking these questions. Since the day the drone disappeared (5th of october), my interlocutor, Jayson made a great job, working on my case and relyaying it to the headquarters and I thank him for this, but it seems there're a lot of decisions levels and  my case is jamming somewhere...

So if any way, you have the possibility to get some news about my case ... I would be interessed to get them too.

Many thanks,

Thomas

2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomTom12 Posted at 11-6 18:31
Hi Mindy, Diana !

I was waiting patiently for news from the support before giving some news about my case.

Hi Thomas, upon checking your case, the coupon is used for Phantom 4 Advanced Aircraft (Excludes Remote Controller and Battery Charger) and the unit is available for purchase, you may choose the correct region from here: https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-advanced-aircraft?from=search-result-v2&position=2
If it does not work, please kindly provide us with the screenshot for further assistance, thank you!

Also, may I have the email address when you wrote or chatted with our support? We'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help you out.

1.png
2018-11-6
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Susan !
Thanks for your help. With the link you provided, it seems to be a lot easier!

I just received an email from Jayson, my interlocutor from the support, who called me about my drone issue. He sent me the same link.
I just succeded in purchasing the drone few minutes ago. I will wait for it now.

I was supposed to get news about my sd-card I lost too (because I was not flying with the 16Gb bought with the drone but a 128Gb to record much more videos). I did not hear anything about it. A bit diaspointed cause I lost it too. I'm still waiting in case of the support would have some news about it.

I will post a feedback when I receive my drone.

I would add that I was very very disapointed when my drone made its flyaway and angry about the first DJI's reaction, saying it was not my fault but not DJI's too ...
After long discussions with a serious interlocutor from support who took time several times to call me at home, DJI decided to give me a 100% coupon code to buy another drone, so, that changed my mood and feeled a lot less angry and if DJI send me another 128 Gb SD-card or a coupon to buy another one, I would say I would be very happy, like I would not have lost anything.

So, many thanks to you, Susan, Diana and Mindy to have read my posts, given some advices and checked my case.

Thomas
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 11-7 19:01
Hi Susan !
Thanks for your help. With the link you provided, it seems to be a lot easier!

Thomas, glad to know your case was warranted, for the SD card, there is a Micro SD Card (16GB) included in the order, I see you have sent email to Jayson, we will inform the team to consider it and keep you contacted.
2018-11-7
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

HI Mindy,
Yes I know there a 16Gb Sd-Card, like the one I purchased with my first drone, but it becomes full very quickly and that's why I decided to use the maximum sd-card capacity the drone offers, eq 128 Gb.
I'm waiting for a feedback from Jayson.
Many thanks,
Thomas
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 11-9 20:20
HI Mindy,
Yes I know there a 16Gb Sd-Card, like the one I purchased with my first drone, but it becomes full very quickly and that's why I decided to use the maximum sd-card capacity the drone offers, eq 128 Gb.
I'm waiting for a feedback from Jayson.

We will inform Jayson to contact you in working hours, hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-11-10
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Mindy,

Has Jayson been informed I 'm still waiting for news from him?
No sign of life since my last post here, 10 days ago...
I would like to solve this problem as soon as possible, if possible.

Many thanks, Thomas.
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 11-19 16:59
Hi Mindy,

Has Jayson been informed I 'm still waiting for news from him?

Thomas, yes, I have informed Jayson twice to contact you and he has sent you two emails so far, one is on Nov 09, another is on 17th, Nov, if you don't mind, I will post the screenshot here.
2018-11-19
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.3
Canada

Hi Mindy,
It seems there's a problem with emails . I did not received any of these 2 messages. I checked in the spams too. Anything.
So, yes, can you send me the screenshots of these emails and tell Jayson his emails don't appear in my mailbox?
He can try to send another email to : te.tusseau@gmail.com

Many thanks,
Thomas
2018-11-20
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules