Quality of DJI care replacements
641 7 2018-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SNP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1106011 ft
United Kingdom

I've had issues with two DJI care replacements from the netherlands repair centre and wanted to gauge if this is just bad luck or a general measure of the service expected. Both replacements I've received arrived without the gimbal clamp installed correctly. One had an issue with an arm missalligned and the other a weak arm locking spring.

Your thoughts please.
2018-10-7
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

Thankfully I have no thad to use it yet...
2018-10-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi SNP, we are so sorry to hear that, any chance to show us a short video of the gimbal clamp and the arm issue? Are the gimbal and the arm working fine when you got it back from the repair center?
2018-10-7
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

I received a brand new non refurbished Mavic Pro.
2018-10-8
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy, I don't have a video of the weak locking spring to be honest as it's hard to capture on camera. It's getting to the point where I have no idea how to move forward with you guys. I've not flown (other than to test your latest replacement) since the end of August due to be melee of terrible service and incompetence. DJI are supposed to be a reputable brand and although you are the market leader in drone technology you are fast acquiring a reputation for terrible after care. Im not sure this is even something you can help with as I've been waiting for customer services as well as the care refresh team to respond to my emails I sent weeks ago!
20181003_182211.jpg
2018-10-8
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Hedsic, I'm glad all is well your end. I've just been getting a raw deal. And to think I paid £80 for a quick exchange that still has been resolved back at the beginning of September!!!!
2018-10-8
Use props
SNP
lvl.2
United Kingdom

@Atlas_aus be very thankful!
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

SNP Posted at 2018-10-8 12:35
Hi Mindy, I don't have a video of the weak locking spring to be honest as it's hard to capture on camera. It's getting to the point where I have no idea how to move forward with you guys. I've not flown (other than to test your latest replacement) since the end of August due to be melee of terrible service and incompetence. DJI are supposed to be a reputable brand and although you are the market leader in drone technology you are fast acquiring a reputation for terrible after care. Im not sure this is even something you can help with as I've been waiting for customer services as well as the care refresh team to respond to my emails I sent weeks ago!

Hi there, it is recommended to test the gimbal and the arm at your most convenience to see if everything is working properly, for the email, I see every email under your Forum account has been replied, may I have the ticket number of the email that you haven't received the response from the support team? Thank you.
2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules