INSPIRE 2 Video Transmission poor
880 1 2018-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans09bd59d0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 267785 ft

...having latest firmware V01.02.0200 updated using cendence with patch-antenna and CS-Monitor I suffer a poor video transmission on both wifi-frequency-ranges within a distance of less than 1 km, patch-antenna pointing to I2. 'Ensuring high-quality video transmission at up tp 10 Mbps' is not what I experience recently. Videos on the drives (SD/SSD) seem ok though. Any comments about this failure? Is there a short-term solution to this problem?

Besides: There are minor other malfunctions, making flying this bird for me more risky and unstable!

When can we expect a reliable next firmware update?
Why is there a constant delay between DJIapp 4.0-Updates and CS-Android-Updates?
Do I get a stable result downgrading firmware to V1.02.0100?
In case there is a beta firmware solving part of these problems, where and how do I get it?

2018-10-7
Use props
fans09bd59d0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 267785 ft
Germany

Thank you admin for your instant reply, kind regards FILMART

...in the end it is good to hear that  the transmission power should not be reduced by the latest firmware of  the cendence controller. Is there possibly a restriction on the drone itself? I do not experience a basic range restriction to control the drone. The transmission and quality of the video return signal of the camera Z5/Z7 is my personal problem, allthough customized on 10 mbps,  artifacts and similar.
The radiation load of other wifi systems or on secondary channels is not excessively high. Same result on both frequency bands.
2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules