Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Issue
875 5 2018-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blaazzy
Flight distance : 564606 ft

Hello, i got that issue with my mavic air

I dont know but there was no wind, i dont know if this is just camera or something is wrong wiit other part of the craft but this just start happening when my drone come back from service where rear leg was broken.
I do all the calibration and update and still the same.
Whate can be wrong?
2018-10-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. I just want to clarify, have you tried to refresh the firmware of your Mavic Air via DJI Assistant 2? If not, can you please try and after that, please try to check if this will happen again. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-10-7
Use props
Blaazzy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-7 12:21
Hi, I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. I just want to clarify, have you tried to refresh the firmware of your Mavic Air via DJI Assistant 2? If not, can you please try and after that, please try to check if this will happen again. If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi, i already do the full restart of the aircraft.The video is after that restart and i was thinkg that everything is right but this still happend Thank you.
2018-10-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Blaazzy Posted at 2018-10-7 12:32
Hi, i already do the full restart of the aircraft.The video is after that restart and i was thinkg that everything is right but this still happend  Thank you.

Hello there, I apologize for the unpleasant experience you are having. I would like to confirm first, what kind of various method have you tried to resolve the issue? Besides restarting the drone, have you also tried calibrating the gimbal?  If the issue is still there even after doing all possible troubleshooting steps, I would suggest to send it in again for diagnosis.  Since this would be the second time, it  would be prioritized.
2018-10-7
Use props
Blaazzy

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-7 14:15
Hello there, I apologize for the unpleasant experience you are having. I would like to confirm first, what kind of various method have you tried to resolve the issue? Besides restarting the drone, have you also tried calibrating the gimbal?  If the issue is still there even after doing all possible troubleshooting steps, I would suggest to send it in again for diagnosis.  Since this would be the second time, it  would be prioritized.

Hi for first i check if i need to update everything, i do the controler update then the craft update i calibrate everything whate i can.When i realize that is still happening i do the full restart, i make 2-3 flights and i was thinking that everything is okey.Next day i take my craft  and when i was trying to record the cows this happend again.Right now im scared to flight the dron cuz im not sure is this only a camera issue or the engine is losing power or something like this.
Thank you.
2018-10-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Blaazzy Posted at 2018-10-7 14:29
Hi for first i check if i need to update everything, i do the controler update then the craft update i calibrate everything whate i can.When i realize that is still happening i do the full restart, i make 2-3 flights and i was thinking that everything is okey.Next day i take my craft  and when i was trying to record the cows this happend again.Right now im scared to flight the dron cuz im not sure is this only a camera issue or the engine is losing power or something like this.
Thank you.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I would highly suggest to send it in to our facility to have it diagnosed. Please click the link to start the process: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules