210 and livestreaming glitch issues
562 0 2018-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alpo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6197129 ft
  • >>>

I am having issues with screens glitching to the point that it is hard to control the 210 or to make movements with the 210.  This only occurs while using the livestream function.

I have tried two different 210s and 3 different Cendence and 3  different crystal sky screens.  There is no cable between the Cendence  and the crystal sky screens.

I then tried an Ipad Air and connected it via a USB-lightning cable  to the Cendence controller without the crystal sky screen being  connected.

In all cases, when I turn on the live streaming and enter the RTMP  address, the screens get very glitchy.  When I turn off the live  streaming, the various screen setups stop glitching.  It also seems that if I enter a hover and wait with no additional flight inputs that the glitching is reduced but when I start to fly to another position, the glitching starts back up again.

My gut feeling is that the wifi being transmitted from the drone is  maybe conflicting with the wifi being transmitted to the hotspot from the  various screens.

What might eliminate the issue is to take the video out from an HDMI  output and then somehow transmit that video signal on a network feed.   I'm hoping there is a device or series of devices that can accomplish  this.

2018-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules