Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro 2/Sudden switch to internal memory
1276 3 2018-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>

Flying today and got a prompt on screen saying cannont access SD Card would you like to "Switch" to internal memory!?

Had plenty of memory on the SC Card.

No idea why this popped up on screen.

Anyone have a similar experience?

2018-10-7
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Might be a write error. Take the SD card out and then put back in and keep an eye on it. If it happened again switch cards.
2018-10-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, Regarding that, I would suggest giving a try to reformat the Sd card to have a clean system then try to use it and see if will work.
2018-10-8
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-8 13:41
Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble, Regarding that, I would suggest giving a try to reformat the Sd card to have a clean system then try to use it and see if will work.

I just connected the aircraft to the computer and although I selected "switch" to internal memory...I looked at the internal drive and it was totally empty.

Whereas, the SD Card held all the files intact.

So it's a mystery, at this point, why the prompt came up saying my SD Card was not reading and did I want to "switch" to the internal memory.

I pleased that all the files were present on the SD Card.
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules