Will Osmo 57W Power Adapter Work With Osmo Battery Extender?
1269 3 2018-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SquawkingMonkey
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone know if the OSMO 57W power adapter will work with the OSMO battery extender?  I need a way to power the my OSMO+ via AC.
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Here in DJI we have recommended chargers to use for your osmo extender you may refer to the image below:

2018-10-8
Use props
SquawkingMonkey
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-10-8 09:53
Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Here in DJI we have recommended chargers to use for your DJI OSMO battery extender, you may refer to the image below:

So just to be clear...  If I purchase the PH4C100 charger, I can plug the round barrel connector into the OSMO extender and power my OSMO+ off the AC outlet?
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

SquawkingMonkey Posted at 2018-10-8 10:15
So just to be clear...  If I purchase the PH4C100 charger, I can plug the round barrel connector into the OSMO extender and power my OSMO+ off the AC outlet?

Hi there, sorry for the late response, you will need to plug in the PH4C100 charger to your AC outlet for you to charge the battery extender or to power up the OSMO+. For additional information, if you want to use Osmo External Battery Extender without an AC outlet you'll need to use an external power sources such as a dedicated DJI Intelligent Battery. Please see attached image below for example. If you have other concern please let us know. Thank you.

2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules