Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Returned to Dji under warranty
1064 11 2018-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lou-Ney
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137500 ft
United Kingdom

Slightly disgusted tonight having returned a Dji Phantom 4 pro v2 under warranty as it has had a camera problem since I received it from new, only to be told the unit has been crashed which it has not.. Had a quotation for £294 to replace parts of the camera mech, sent a picture with damage and Im amazed to be honest that they are trying this on. I have only ever been careful with my new toy as I cant afford to mistreat it. SHOCKED is an understatement.........

2018-10-8
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Post up the flight logs so others can see it
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Lee, we are terribly sorry to know about the issues that you had with your Phantom 4 Pro V2. I was able to get your case number using the email address you registered under DJI Forum. Upon checking the result of the damage assessment, it appears that the Yaw motor misshapen.

As for your concern, we can request a data analysis to dispute the result if it happened to be no crashed at all. In this case, we will be needing your cooperation by syncing the flight records on your DJI GO 4 Application.

Launch DJI GO 4 App.
Tap the "Settings" icon in the upper right corner and then tap the "Flight Recorder" icon.
Tap the cloud icon in the upper right corner and then synchronize flight records
2018-10-8
Use props
Lou-Ney
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-8 15:10
Hi Lee, we are terribly sorry to know about the issues that you had with your Phantom 4 Pro V2. I was able to get your case number using the email address you registered under DJI Forum. Upon checking the result of the damage assessment, it appears that the Yaw motor misshapen.

[view_image]

I cannot seem to see the flight records data in the app, I have the latest controller with the built in bright screen, how do I access them from there?
2018-10-8
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Even a hard landing can sometimes cause damage,  Not saying this happenend, but......
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Lou-Ney Posted at 2018-10-8 15:44
I cannot seem to see the flight records data in the app, I have the latest controller with the built in bright screen, how do I access them from there?

Oh sorry, you have Phantom 4 Pro + V2 with the built-in remote controller. Kindly tap the paper plane "Flight Recorder" icon, tap the cloud icon and then start synchronize flight records.

After flight records synced, please let us know what is your DJI Account/Email so we can try to request to review the data by the respective department.
2018-10-8
Use props
Lou-Ney
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-8 16:27
Oh sorry, you have Phantom 4 Pro + V2 with the built-in remote controller. Kindly tap the paper plane "Flight Recorder" icon, tap the cloud icon and then start synchronize flight records.

[view_image]

Sorry bed and work got in the way.. back now and flight data synced..
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Lou-Ney Posted at 2018-10-9 11:19
Sorry bed and work got in the way.. back now and flight data synced..

No worries, I have replied on your personal message. Please check on it.
2018-10-9
Use props
Lou-Ney
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My service status has changed twice today asking for Data Analysis form which I do not have, now it shows quotation sent to my box? not on Profile PMs not on email? Lucky nothing gets confusing...
2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Lou-Ney Posted at 2018-10-12 08:47
My service status has changed twice today asking for Data Analysis form which I do not have, now it shows quotation sent to my box? not on Profile PMs not on email? Lucky nothing gets confusing...

Lee, the investigation is still on-going. Apologies for the confusion. You'll be updated via email once feedback has been received within 2-3 working days from the day it was submitted to our Analysis team.
2018-10-12
Use props
Lou-Ney
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi getting no where with this, flight data showed no crash, now trying to say I dropped it. I have not dropped it, it has been faulty since I received it. It has taken some time to troubleshoot what was wrong as I do not have many friends with drones for experience and to look at it. When we got to the point I was told it is not right I sent it back. Telling me I have dropped it because the flight data did not show a crash is trying it on. Please can I be put in touch with the company Chief Executive? This is the first and last time I will buy a Dji item
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Lou-Ney Posted at 2018-10-17 09:14
Hi getting no where with this, flight data showed no crash, now trying to say I dropped it. I have not dropped it, it has been faulty since I received it. It has taken some time to troubleshoot what was wrong as I do not have many friends with drones for experience and to look at it. When we got to the point I was told it is not right I sent it back. Telling me I have dropped it because the flight data did not show a crash is trying it on. Please can I be put in touch with the company Chief Executive? This is the first and last time I will buy a Dji item

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble, Lee. We have forwarded this concern to the higher team. They will reach you soon and will provide feedback within working hours. Thanks for understanding
2018-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules