2917 2 2018-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oPgftq7C4GF2
lvl.1

Finland

Hi
I'm thinking of making a drone (Quad or hexa) sprayer
But since I was first employed and new to this world and just a programmer, I would rather get advice on buying parts and tasks.
Druid friends can lift 5 liters and fly for 20 to 30 minutes
Of course, I think it's a bit heavy, though the engines I've seen have a high truster, and of course, a very good price and a flying period. I think it's a lot like a battery drone (especially that I thought of the 3rd pillar rescue and the camera and GPS, which I bought the online store for it)

Please contact the friends in this area for further information

1- Quad or Hexa
2. What is the motor model?
3. What battery and a few tubes
4. What is the control plane (I do not really want to work, just GPS, speed, and direction. Of course, half the OSD will do it if I connect to Falayet)
5 - If there is something small, please also

2018-10-8
Use props
fdghjhfg
New

Bangladesh

The 2020 Australian Open  australianopenstream.com/  will be the 108th edition of the tournament since its inception, featuring an array of world class talented men and women tennis athletes. Some of the greatest tennis players in the world have taken part in this first major of the year and if you are looking to watch the Australian Open live streaming & on television for the 2020 edition, below you will get all the information to be able to do that.
2019-12-26
Use props
fdghjhfg
New

Bangladesh

Australian Open 2020 the tournament  Live TV
2019-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules