Address for returning the drone
1772 3 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1db39209
lvl.1

Hello!I have opened a case ( CAS-2338994-K5J4S0 ) in order to return my drone for DJI Care Refresh Express. Also, I have paid the required amount for the replacement but I have not recieved any email from DJI with details on my case and details of returning the drone. Can you please help me with the case?
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to know you haven't received the shipping label, the shipping label usually will be sent to the customer within 2 working days if the address is qualified for it, we will inform the team to speed up the process, please note the email later, thank you.
2018-10-9
Use props
fans1db39209
lvl.1

Hi Mindy. Thanks for the reply. How long does it take to re-ship a replacement drone from you? Is it possible to pay for express instead of standard shipping?
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans1db39209 Posted at 2018-10-15 04:00
Hi Mindy. Thanks for the reply. How long does it take to re-ship a replacement drone from you? Is it possible to pay for express instead of standard shipping?

Thanks for getting back to us, the replacement will be sent to you right after we receive the drone, we will transfer your need to the local team to see if you could pay for the express shipping.
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules