Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SD card for spark
676 4 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
driverman930
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93865 ft
United States

I have the one that came with the fly more combo. A lexar 633x 16gb. Can I use a 1000x sd 32gb? And would it affect the quality of the video/pictures?

2018-10-9
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

You have to test it to be sure. The speed "multipliers" of many many sd-cards are pure marketing nonsense.
Put some big files on the card to fill it up, leave 25% of space free. Find a nice, detail-rich environment (e.g. high grass, overfly low height) and overfly that with a good speed. That ensures a high continuous write speed is needed. Then analyze the recorded video. If it looks good, you're good to go.
There are SD-Card analyzing softwares too. If you compare with known good card, that'll do too.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi driverman930, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. The video cache depends on the image transmission quality and it's mainly used for composition of a picture/video therefore we highly suggest to use the recommended Micro SD cards to get a better performance. Please see attached photo for the recommended Micro SD cards for Spark. Thank you for the support.

2018-10-9
Use props
driverman930
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93865 ft
United States

Thanks I will do more research
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

driverman930 Posted at 2018-10-9 05:48
Thanks I will do more research

Hi there, please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help. Enjoy and always have a safe flight!
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules