Dji Focus sent to service, sent back the same
909 9 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexandruchitu
lvl.2

Hello !
So I've sent through my customer magazine from Romania, my DJI FOCUS who burned after the first connection to Ronin 1.
They said it's repaired, free of charge, but when I went to my store to pick up , the product was still damaged. I mean, the data cable is the same data cable who burned, and the wireless system focus is, the same, the burned one.

I don't know what to do now. It's been 1 month since I sent it from Romania. I lost money because of this situation (had to rent it the all period of time) and now again I will wait maybe one month. I'm very angry of this situation. What can I do to contact them and tell them my frustration about this situation?
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Alex, we're terribly sorry about the unpleasant experience. Can you please provide me the serial number of the DJI Focus and is there any information like case or ticket number which we can refer to? We would like to check the details and help you on this matter.
2018-10-9
Use props
alexandruchitu
lvl.2

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-9 14:41
Hi Alex, we're terribly sorry about the unpleasant experience. Can you please provide me the serial number of the DJI Focus and is there any information like case or ticket number which we can refer to? We would like to check the details and help you on this matter.

Sure, these are the infos :

Case No. CAS-2225660-P1D6P4
Product DJI Focus
Serial Number 05T0018710,05U0019978

2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

alexandruchitu Posted at 2018-10-9 18:54
Sure, these are the infos :

Case No. CAS-2225660-P1D6P4

Hi Alex, thanks for getting back to us. It seems that the case was registered under the dealer's info. Could you provide us with your email address and phone number as well?  We'll forward to the local team for investigation and help you out.
2018-10-9
Use props
alexandruchitu
lvl.2

Well, yes, my dealer ( F64.ro ) from where I bought the product sent the product again because I didn't want to pick the focus as broken as I initially sent to the service. The problem is that I lost time and money because of this error..and i'm angry of this situation. And what? I will wait again 1 month , spending extra money with renting a product I bought !
2018-10-9
Use props
alexandruchitu
lvl.2

My phone number 0761360945 , my e-mail : alex_chitu@yahoo.ro
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

alexandruchitu Posted at 2018-10-9 20:43
My phone number 0761360945 , my e-mail :

Received with thanks! This has been forwarded to the local team for investigation. We'd like to check the exact status and contact you during the working time. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-10-10
Use props
alexandruchitu
lvl.2

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-10 05:22
Received with thanks! This has been forwarded to the local team for investigation. We'd like to check the exact status and contact you during the working time. Hope we can figure this out soon.

thank you and hope so !
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, alexandruchitu, Susan has escalated your concern, hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: Hello Alex, just to verify, have you received the email from our management? Upon checking the case log, the motor has been replaced and the new unit has a new SN, please kindly check the email to confirm. If there are any doubts, please reply the email directly for better follow-up, thanks so much!
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules