Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How Long to process? Points for Credit
1175 8 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Celsus
Captain
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

I naively thought converting points for credit happens immediately, currentlty stuck on auditing status. I was hoping to use the credit towards a DJI Refresh purchase for my MP2 that I have registered 24hrs ago. Any advice would be appreciated. DJI admin? Anyone?
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJI forum. Just to make sure, I will need to clarify this concern to our management and give you the answer as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-10-9
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft

**edit**

I actually found this on another thread with the same questions

"Currently, the auditing of one month will be conducted on the beginning of next month and the turnaround is about 3-5 business days. The Credit will be released as long as the audit finished."

So it looks like if you just requested the conversion recently (October). They will be ready to use right around November 5th - 7'th
2018-10-9
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Just received mine.
Asked for it on 9-29-2018 and got it 10-8-2018.
I try to apply for it on the last day of the month since they check for it on the 1st of the following month.
Using mine to purchase a battery.
2018-10-9
Use props
Celsus
Captain
United Kingdom

I appreciate the response's clarifying the timeframe. It seems bizarre a monthly  audit is required when you have clearly accrued the points.
2018-10-9
Use props
Celsus
Captain
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-9 07:26
Thank you for reaching DJI forum. Just to make sure, I will need to clarify this concern to our management and give you the answer as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

This doesn't help with a Refresh purchase if it takes a month to process as confirmed by the experience of others. I would be grateful if you were able to offer any other resolution?
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Celsus, just as mentioned in 3#, the auditing of one month will be conducted on the beginning of next month and the turnaround is about 3-5 business days. I'm afraid that it cannot catch up with your schedule.
If the unit has been activated for more than 48 hours and still works well, you may upload the video verification for DJI Care Refresh from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload The designated team will take care of it. Hope for your understanding.
2018-10-9
Use props
Celsus
Captain
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-9 20:04
Hi Celsus, just as mentioned in 3#, the auditing of one month will be conducted on the beginning of next month and the turnaround is about 3-5 business days. I'm afraid that it cannot catch up with your schedule.
If the unit has been activated for more than 48 hours and still works well, you may upload the video verification for DJI Care Refresh from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload The designated team will take care of it. Hope for your understanding.

Can you confirm if the refresh covers 12 months from video verification or the date of activation? Thanks
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Celsus Posted at 2018-10-10 11:02
Can you confirm if the refresh covers 12 months from video verification or the date of activation? Thanks

Hi Celsus, yes you are correct that DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. But if you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.

You may want to visit the FAQ and Terms of Service .
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s5
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules