iOS 12.1 is up
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If you like to keep your Apple products current.
iOS 12.0.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone or iPad. This update:

• Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
  • Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz
  • Restores the original position of the “.?123" key on the iPad keyboard
  • Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
  • Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable

RedHotPoker

2018-10-9
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Keeping  up with new iphones coming out no doubt.
2018-10-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-10-9 06:54
Keeping  up with new iphones coming out no doubt.

Yes, more than a probability.

Are you updating?

RedHotPoker
2018-10-9
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-10-9 07:00
Yes, more than a probability.

Yes, I always keep IOS updates current.
2018-10-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-10-9 07:07
Yes, I always keep IOS updates current.

Good stuff.

Yes, being current is all the rave. Haha

A166857C-1447-4348-8C4F-05EBCFCC1CE1.jpeg
Pull up a chair.

RedHotPoker
2018-10-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Watch the line...

RedHotPoker
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, RedHotPoker. Thank you for sharing this information here in DJI Forum. Have a safe flight always.
2018-10-11
Use props
Betamace
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2133 ft

BUGGY? Yep!

The DJI GO3 app in collusion with the Native Screen Recorder that is integrated into iOS 11 -12 has a bug. I found this out after reviewing a recording of the Camera View page of the DJI GO3 app. What's happening is the "Camera View" image is rotated 90 degrees when played back. The recorded image of the GO app's "Root Page" does not share this issue. This has nothing to do with the physical orientation of the display device that made the recording (iPhone 6s Plus in my case) or "Portrait Lock" in my iPhone's control panel because the issue is apparent when the saved video files are played back on my Windows  PC or in uploaded videos made to YouTube.  
Screen recordings made of any other apps running on my iPhone are perfectly normal.
I am using the latest version of the iOS DJI GO3 wth a Phantom3 Standard. Also with iOS 12.1 This issue was first noticed after I upgraded from iOS11 to iOS12

Here is a rather fuzzy video I made using the camera on my P3s. The iPhone pictured here is playing back a native screen recording of both the "Root" and "Camera View" pages of the GO app.

I hope the forum mods take notice and send this video up the channel to DJI support.

2018-10-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Betamace Posted at 2018-10-11 14:04
The DJI GO3 app in collusion with the Native Screen Recorder that is integrated into iOS 11 -12 has a bug. I found this out after reviewing a recording of the Camera View page of the DJI GO3 app. What's happening is the "Camera View" image is rotated 90 degrees when played back. The recorded image of the GO app's "Root Page" does not share this issue. This has nothing to do with the physical orientation of the display device that made the recording (iPhone 6s Plus in my case) or "Portrait Lock" in my iPhone's control panel because the issue is apparent when the saved video files are played back on my Windows  PC or in uploaded videos made to YouTube.  
Screen recordings made of any other apps running on my iPhone are perfectly normal.
I am using the latest version of the iOS DJI GO3 wth a Phantom3 Standard. Also with iOS 12.1 This issue was first noticed after I upgraded from iOS11 to iOS12

Could you try reloading your Go app?

Delete cache and cookies, reboot, then reinstall. See if that helps.

RedHotPoker
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules