Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best estimate on repair for Inspire 1 V1.0?
813 9 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jigbobby
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,Based on the picture attached, can anyone give me even the roughest estimate on what it might cost to have this repaired by DJI ? The reason I ask is if it's too much I might just let it go and buy a new Mavic 2 Pro. But I bought this when the Inspire first came out, and it's become almost part of the family. Apart from the obvious damage, the Tee part that holds the forward and rear arms is cracked and came off. The motors all feel fine but that's only a guess. The small stabilizing arm below the main arms is broken at the outer tip.
Again I'm just looking at the nearest guess so  can make a decision on whether to reapir or not.
Thanks
IMG_0735.JPG IMG_0734.JPG
2018-10-9
Use props
FlySD
Second Officer

You will be very happy with the M2P; however, If I was you, I would try to self repair.  Lots of parts on eBay and it would save you quite a bit of $$.  With that said, sorry to see your bird grounded.
2018-10-9
Use props
jigbobby
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

FlySD Posted at 2018-10-9 11:10
You will be very happy with the M2P; however, If I was you, I would try to self repair.  Lots of parts on eBay and it would save you quite a bit of $$.  With that said, sorry to see your bird grounded.

Thanks FlySD. I'll have a look on eBay.
2018-10-9
Use props
FlySD
Second Officer
United States

jigbobby Posted at 2018-10-9 11:11
Thanks FlySD. I'll have a look on eBay.

I have a franken-Phantom 3 that I cobbled together from 3 separate people's parts. Was quite fun =-)
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding the repair cost, it can only be confirmed after the designated team receive the package and do the damage assessment. You may check the accessories price here to estimate: https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry  
2018-10-9
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>

ive done my fair share of self repair. and buy guessing long as the center frame not bent or damaged and only the two arms are broken your looking at $120-150ish USD for the needed parts
2018-10-10
Use props
jigbobby
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

TruGreen Posted at 2018-10-10 23:22
ive done my fair share of self repair. and buy guessing long as the center frame not bent or damaged and only the two arms are broken your looking at $120-150ish USD for the needed parts

Thanks TruGreen.
2018-10-11
Use props
jigbobby
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-9 19:09
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding the repair cost, it can only be confirmed after the designated team receive the package and do the damage assessment. You may check the accessories price here to estimate: https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry  

Thanks Susan
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are welcome. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2018-10-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Providing it is only the arm that is damaged and not the internals then around hundred bucks
2018-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules