Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Zoom - Problems with Histogram and AFC
2141 12 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hemlock
lvl.2
United States

No matter what I try, I cannot get the Histogram to come on or the AFC to stay on.  I have tried all combinations of video modes.  Can anyone offer some assistance?
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. May I know what is the version of your app? Would it be possible if you can provide a short video of it? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Did you try to uninstall and re-install the application? Ensure that the files are saved and flight records are sync before deleting the app. Please let us know on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-9
Use props
Nordium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10875728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you talking about how certain camera settings don't stay enabled after restarting the aircraft?
2018-10-11
Use props
Hemlock
lvl.2
United States

No, I turn everything on and get ready for the flight.  I got into the settings and turn on the histogram, but it does not appear in the Go App.  The option turns itself back off as soon as I leave the menu and the histogram does not appear.  I have only tried with a Galaxy S8.
2018-10-11
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go app, or Go4 app
2018-10-13
Use props
Hemlock
lvl.2
United States

Go4 app.  I think there may be an update but I cannot figure out how to do it on the Galaxy... it is easy on the iPhone.
2018-10-14
Use props
Justin Case 7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1664583 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hemlock Posted at 2018-10-14 12:50
Go4 app.  I think there may be an update but I cannot figure out how to do it on the Galaxy... it is easy on the iPhone.

I have exactly the same problem as Hemlock: the histogram doesn't appear on screen and the green button to enable it goes back to white immediately. I use Go4 app latest version.
Same problem with the zebras for highlight warning: nothing happens when i turn it on
2019-3-1
Use props
Hemlock
lvl.2
United States

Hey Justin, I saw that you replied to my problem and wanted to give you my "fix"   I know it is a pain, but if you reset your controller you will be able to get those features to stay on.  Just write down your settings before you do.   Cheers and hope all goes well.
2019-3-1
Use props
fans80e36a99
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7438 ft
Italy

Hey Hemlock,
have you solved the AFC problem?
it happens to me that as soon as I activate the video recording, AFC stops working
the only way to keep the video in focus is to do what you need to do with AF, ie tap the screen
2019-6-13
Use props
Polet999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 352359 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also have exactly the same problem: the  Histogram & Overexposure warning  doesn't appear on screen and the green button goes back as soon you leave setting.
I use Go4 app latest version.
DJI's "technician" told me because I am using Samsung Note 9 & they are note compatible , however  users w/Galaxy S8 have the same problem.
I should say that technical support has become much weaker than it was 2-3 years ago.
2019-6-21
Use props
GOAT
New
United States

I'm kind of having the same problems.  Tech had me reset my camera settings and I did get the histogram to work but the AFC goes back off as soon as I get back out of the settings.  Are I-Phones supposed to work better with DJI technology?  I have an S8 but right now might consider getting the I-Phone 8 if that would work better.
2019-7-8
Use props
djiuser_1J6uzfW9ercW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37372 ft

Same here. Only I'm using a brand new zoom with a 2 month old upto date smart controller. I was Tring to get the appiture to lock so it won't go darker as I zoom in and out. But that lock won't work. Nor will histogram stay on.
2019-9-8
Use props
djiuser_IKZaJ3ufxA54
lvl.2
Australia

Same here, brand new Mavic 2 Pro with a Crystalsky monitor. Historgram and AFC turn off when I exit the menu.
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules