Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
REMOVED
913 8 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AirPilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2355823 ft
Romania

@Forum Administrator, please remove this topic.
2018-10-9
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Sorry, but do you want to help me paying for my gasoline, driving around my country making videos for myself and all of you?
If you pay me enough I'll make sure to mention you in one of my video descriptions.
2018-10-9
Use props
AirPilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2355823 ft
Romania

@FlyDK
I will back you if you create something that worths it and add it to a Kickstarter project, as I backed up others too on that community.

I don't understand why you've wasted your time writing that full of hate post. Is it just to gather points to buy gasoline?
2018-10-9
Use props
FlyDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

AirPilot Posted at 2018-10-9 14:51
@FlyDK
I will back you if you create something that worths it and add it to a Kickstarter project, as I backed up others too on that community.

First, there is no hate in my reply - none at all. I hate, hate.
Second, I don't think I wasted my time replying to something like this.

Actually I'm saving for a new MP battery, but I do it by trying to help others and join discussion, always in a polite way and not by begging. I wrote as I did because I think what you do is wrong. Sarcastic, yes - hateful, no.
2018-10-9
Use props
SgtDannySgt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

Personally, I don't think this type of topic should be allowed on this forum. And FlyDK wasn't hateful, not at all he was just showing you that, asking for a kickstarter backing on a hobby we all do and all auto-finance, shouldn't be made here. And my reply isn't hateful either, just my opinion.
2018-10-9
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the rewards for backing your project need to be more substantial. A name or special thanks in the credits doesn't really GIVE BACK to the donor. Maybe offering to feature their profile in a video, or promoting their channel through yours. You could also do colab vids. Both film similar content from different contries and edit them together. IE: Autumn from Romania to the USA. Also, keep your demographic in mind. Most people in this forum are saving money for their next drone (M2P), so if everyone wanted to start a Kickstarter and give each other $20 to our next drone then we might as well keep our own $20 and call it even. Not trying to be negative... just realistic here. If you want to promote your Kickstarter then find a demo of people that aren't pinching their pennies to buy the next toy.

AGAIN... not trying to be negative here, just being realistic to how some people in this forum will respond.
2018-10-9
Use props
MrArcher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 401706 ft
United States

This kind of crap has no place here! What are you thinking?
2018-10-9
Use props
Ghost30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126801 ft

Wait..you are asking for donations to fund your travel vlog when there are tons of travel vlogs on Youtube that does not require a donation. Am I going insane?
2018-10-9
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

I need to start a kickstarter to promote my want for an Inspire 2.
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules