Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X7 question
570 2 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shad20
lvl.1
United States

I have a big job for me comming up next week.  I curently have the latest firmwar and am not experincing any problems.  However I am paranoid with all of the problems that everyone is having.  Should I downgrade to the previous firmware?  I will be shooting DNG Raw on a 16mm 35mm and 50mm.  Both the 35 and 50 are rented and cannot test befor the job.  Any sugestions would be great.  The job will be 3 days with little down time to solve any unforeseen problems.  I am also renting a backup inspire with a x7.  Kind of at a loss with the current firmware problems.  
2018-10-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Difficult question ... Apparently not everyone is experiencing problems with Inspires after recent .0200 FW.  Test the performance of your birds as much as you possibly can before the gig. If any at all, some issues may develop after a while. Test hovering stability, test  performance in various flight modes, test camera performance. If she delivers with recent FW, she will deliver on site as well, no matter what.
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Not everyone is experiencing the issue with the Inspire 2 recent update firmware version 01.02.0200, In your case I highly suggest to keep the current firmware that you have. Please let us know if you encounter any inconvenience. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules