Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Message SD Card
1690 9 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcflyer23
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4298 ft

United States

I am getting a message that says (SD Card is too slow for 4K video). So what is the correct cards or options? The one I have now is a SanDisk Ultra 64 GB micro XC1.

2018-10-9
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI will say only the recommended cards are supported to work, but I've got many different cards to work just fine. Here's there list.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#0-3

Supported SD Cards
microSD
Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required

Recommended microSD Cards
16G
Sandisk Extreme
Kingston 16GB SDHC-I SDCAC/16GB
32G
Sandisk Extreme V30
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme V30 Pro A1
64G
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme Pro V30 A1
128G
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme Plus V30 A1
2018-10-9
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can find some commonly used memory cards here.
2018-10-9
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Here's another page I use to find the ACTUAL card speeds. A lot of SD cards are labeled 100mb/s but they are NOT.
https://havecamerawilltravel.com ... test-microsd-cards/

I have a LOT of SD cards and I've been testing the actual read/write speed on them. I have quite a few Samsung cards that test out 84-90 mb/s and they have worked just fine for my Mavic Air. I'm still testing but when I'm done I'll be posting my results to this forum. For now you can just google or follow the link above to find the tested Read/Write speed of most cards.
2018-10-9
Use props
Pequodd
lvl.3
Australia

Have you tried formatting the card in the Mavic? Even old Sandisk Ultra cards can sustain 12.5MB/s (100mbps) that the Mavic 2 requires. The Mavic 1 requires only 7.5MB/s (60mbps).
Class 10/U1 cards will work.
The only other possibility is the card has been used in a dashcam or surveillance system previously.
2018-10-9
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

Well thanks guys for the great info, I just now reformatted the card so maybe tomorrow I will see if it makes a difference..
2018-10-9
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Pequodd Posted at 2018-10-9 18:15
Have you tried formatting the card in the Mavic? Even old Sandisk Ultra cards can sustain 12.5MB/s (100mbps) that the Mavic 2 requires. The Mavic 1 requires only 7.5MB/s (60mbps).
Class 10/U1 cards will work.
The only other possibility is the card has been used in a dashcam or surveillance system previously.

Great Idea. I always Reformat after every use. Also, make sure your on board memory is empty. I had choppy video once when my memory of my Mavic Air was full and there was no place to buffer the video as it wrote to my Samsung SD card. This only happened to me once so I can't confirm this is fact, just something weird I experienced.
2018-10-9
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

Bing Err Posted at 2018-10-9 18:21
Great Idea. I always Reformat after every use. Also, make sure your on board memory is empty. I had choppy video once when my memory of my Mavic Air was full and there was no place to buffer the video as it wrote to my Samsung SD card. This only happened to me once so I can't confirm this is fact, just something weird I experience.

Yes I cleared the internal memory too.
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. Check the list below for compatible SD cards for your drone. Please keep us posted if the issue is still the same after formatting your SD card. Thanks for your support.

For Mavic 2

For Mavic Air

For Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum

2018-10-10
Use props
jcflyer23
lvl.4

United States

Ok guys tried to make a video and I can't get my PC to show it??? I am at a loss for what the problem is...
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules